Fixed Camera's option?

(Discuss the game)

Should we have the option of fixed camera angles be included in the game?

Yes, It would be great to have the option
50%
No, Just have the OTS view by itself, no need for that option
50%

Total votes : 2

Fixed Camera's option?

Postby SteeLisPain7 » May 14, 2013 9:08 am

Now before you post, hear me out

I already read that Over-the shoulder camera's that are similar to Resident Evil 4 were confirmed, but honestly I prefer to have fixed camera angles in the older style of Resident Evil games; so I thought that since RE5 Lost in Nightmares had had the option of fixed camera angles as DLC (albeit they were not as good as the early RE games, but that's besides the point), I thought, why can't The Evil Within/Psycho Break eventually have the option of choosing what type of camera you would want before starting the game?

That way both fans of both camera styles would be happy, won't you think?

I'd defiantly vote for yes personally
SteeLisPain7

Re: Fixed Camera's option?

Postby Rikitatsu » May 14, 2013 9:11 am

I imagine it will take a lot of time and effort to implement, especially when the gameplay is not built with it in mind.
Rikitatsu

Postby SteeLisPain7 » May 14, 2013 9:14 am

Rikitatsu wrote:I imagine it will take a lot of time and effort to implement, especially when the gameplay is not built with it in mind.

I know, I am just dreaming out loud...hope that by a miracle we get something like that eventually, even as a DLC I wouldn't mind, I LOVE fixed camera's and I miss them greatly
SteeLisPain7

Postby PanamaRed » May 14, 2013 12:42 pm

I think the camera angle preference was discussed before in this thread and I already stated why it isn´t gonna happen.

http://evilwithin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7&start=30

Please try and use the search button next time.
PanamaRed

Favorite Title: RE:Outbreak

Postby SteeLisPain7 » May 14, 2013 12:49 pm

PanamaRed wrote:I think the camera angle preference was discussed before in this thread and I already stated why it isn´t gonna happen.

I believe you should read again the name of my topic, I asked "If you would like to have it added along with the confirmed camera", not "Which camera do you prefer"
SteeLisPain7

Postby PanamaRed » May 14, 2013 12:56 pm

SteeLisPain7 wrote:
PanamaRed wrote:I think the camera angle preference was discussed before in this thread and I already stated why it isn´t gonna happen.

I believe you should read again the name of my topic, I asked "If you would like to have it added along with the confirmed camera", not "Which camera do you prefer"

Basically it is all discussed in there and honestly I don´t see the need to open a new thread to discuss this topic when there hasn´t been any signs at all of a possible fixed camera option. This is just wild speculation and as you said it is something you want not something that is plausible at this moment.
PanamaRed

Postby SteeLisPain7 » May 14, 2013 1:02 pm

PanamaRed wrote:
SteeLisPain7 wrote:

Basically it is all discussed in there and honestly I don´t see the need to open a new thread to discuss this topic when there hasn´t been any signs at all of a possible fixed camera option. This is just wild speculation and as you said it is something you want not something that is plausible at this moment.

I read the whole thread months ago and I still don't see how it "discussed everything", all what was discussed is "Which is the best camera style", while here I am asking people if they would like the option to have both

And if you think "It won't happen" that's fine by me, just voice your opinion and move on, and if you think the topic is un-needed, then I think it is needed, hence why I asked a totally different main question than the one in the other topic
SteeLisPain7

Postby PanamaRed » May 14, 2013 1:27 pm

^ The thing is that your "main question" has been practically answered in that thread. You are just making a thread of something you want not something that has been discussed or even referenced once by TEW team and because of this there is practically nothing to talk about. I think this kind of thread was acceptable back when we had little information about the game but now that we know much more information and know what kind of game it will be it is really far fetched to ask for something like this. I am just trying to maintain order in the forum by taking out similar topics, nothing personal against you or fixed cameras.

Im locking this thread for now. If Yama feels the thread should be open again I encourage him to open it.
PanamaRed

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak