Fact Sheet

(Discuss the game)

Re: Fact Sheet | Constantly Updated

Postby Rikitatsu » Oct 20, 2014 2:44 pm

I finalized the fact sheet with accurate info, although it might be redundant since the game actually came out, but some might find it useful. Many thanks to Jocifer666 and Yama for their significant contributions.

DeHeerser wrote:Anyone knows how to place nail mines? And what happened to that scene where Haunted come through the windows of the house?
Where to find nightmare bolt ??

A lot can change in development. The Nail Mines evolved to Explosive Bolts. Nightmare Bolt seems to have been A) Taken out. B) Wasn't there in the beginning, someone was just misinformed or lied.

As for the scene with the invading Haunted, it got taken out.
Rikitatsu

Re: Fact Sheet

Postby Morir es vivir » Nov 08, 2014 2:15 pm

Can anyone confirm if the Brass Knuckles 1 hit kills the Haunted without any melee damage upgrade?.
Morir es vivir

Favorite Title: REmake-DCut-TEW

Postby DeHeerser » Nov 08, 2014 2:28 pm

Yes it doesn't kill them right off the bat. Brass knuckles do more damage the further you upgrade melee.
DeHeerser

Favorite Title: Resident Evil
PSN: DeHeerser

Postby berto » Apr 16, 2015 11:48 pm

You know what really grinds my gears? I buy the art book for this game and then later on the release the DLC with new content. Here I'm thinking F' Yes, this book is awesome, but then I play the assignment and I see that some of the cooler concepts that didn't make it to the game are now a part of it. That's good, but now information in it is outdated and now incorrect and DLC numero 2 is out tuesday and who know what new goodies there are in it that my book doesn't have. Is it a big deal, no, but if you are making new stuff you can halt for a few before you release your book and have all in there rather than having it now be outdated and since you are not going to be re releasing it again with the new stuff and correct information in the print having it that way pretty much irreparably. Bullocks. And that, people, is what really grinds my gears.

Thank you.
We are the Dream Makers and we are the Dreamers of the Dream
berto

Favorite Title: Shadows/Damned
PSN: Humberto_Ugalde
XBL: EsteNoEsGringo

Previous

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak