Sebastian, Joseph, and Julie?

(Discuss the game)

Re: Sebastian, Joseph, and Julie?

Postby Nemesis85 » Aug 06, 2013 1:51 am

DampRevil wrote:@Mr. Sean
I read that as well. Like Rikitatsu said though, it seems unlikely that Joseph would die so early. If a member of the team said he will though, then I guess he will. If Joseph really does die though, I could see him becoming a supernatural type character. Perhaps a ghost or something like that?

@Nemesis85
If anyone of them were to die, they would need to die for a very good reason. If any of them died just for shock value, it would really irritate me. I can't stand when characters are killed just for shock value.

P.S. - Is there any way to multi-quote?

I do agree, and as I said, It will be interesting if a partner dies "dramatically," meaning that they don't die for "shock". Also, I doubt that if one dies, they become a supernatural creator, mainly because what happens is more of a hallucination, not an infection.
Nemesis85

Postby DampRevil » Aug 06, 2013 10:48 am

Well, Supernatural elements are in the game because that's what kills the officers at the beginning of the game. If Sebastian is still hallucinating, he can very well imagine one of the characters being a ghost or something like that.

Was it ever confirmed that Sebastian even hallucinates to begin with? To my knowledge, nobody knows anything about that yet.
DampRevil

Favorite Title: Resident Evil
PSN: DampRevil

Postby KungMartin90 » Aug 06, 2013 1:08 pm

DampRevil wrote:Yeah, hopefully! TGS is coming up soon, hopefully Joseph makes a few appearances in the trailer!

Or even better, in the gameplay videos! And this time not a 1-2 minute video, but 10 minutes of epic gameplay with improved animations :D
KungMartin90

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: KungenMartiin
Steam: wish_craft@hot

Postby DampRevil » Aug 06, 2013 3:59 pm

That would be nice! However, like I mentioned earlier, I'm pretty sure the animations look like that intentionally, so they may not change.
DampRevil

Postby Cyberote » Aug 07, 2013 11:16 am

I've really taken a liking to Joseph for some reason. Perhaps it's because he's a protagonist with glasses, which pretty much never happens in games. My predictions are he's either going to end up being affiliated with the antagonist (if there is one) or he dies. My favorite characters usually die :(
Cyberote

Postby DampRevil » Aug 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Don't worry, my favorite characters have a habit of dying too! ;)
DampRevil

Postby KungMartin90 » Aug 07, 2013 9:21 pm

DampRevil wrote:That would be nice! However, like I mentioned earlier, I'm pretty sure the animations look like that intentionally, so they may not change.

Well shit! xD I'm not saying the animations themselves look bad or anything, I just don't like their jerky movements/unrealistic transitioning from fast pace to slower pace, etc. It can't be THAT hard to make more fluid animations!
KungMartin90

Postby KungMartin90 » Aug 07, 2013 9:23 pm

KungMartin90 wrote:
DampRevil wrote:That would be nice! However, like I mentioned earlier, I'm pretty sure the animations look like that intentionally, so they may not change.

Well shit! xD I'm not saying the animations themselves look bad or anything, I just don't like their jerky movements/unrealistic transitioning from fast pace to slower pace, etc. It can't be THAT hard to make more fluid animations!

Cyberote wrote:I've really taken a liking to Joseph for some reason. Perhaps it's because he's a protagonist with glasses, which pretty much never happens in games. My predictions are he's either going to end up being affiliated with the antagonist (if there is one) or he dies. My favorite characters usually die :(

Haha, I guess you and DampRevil get attracted to douchy characters =D I mean, there's gotta be a reason developers let a character die, becaue they're douchy and no one will feel sad when they die xD But maybe Joseph will be likeable, we don't know yet! =D
KungMartin90

Postby Mr. Sean » Aug 07, 2013 11:09 pm

KungMartin90 wrote:
KungMartin90 wrote:
DampRevil wrote:Haha, I guess you and DampRevil get attracted to douchy characters =D I mean, there's gotta be a reason developers let a character die, becaue they're douchy and no one will feel sad when they die xD But maybe Joseph will be likeable, we don't know yet! =D

There is no way of telling if Joseph is douche because we know nothing about him. Plus, a friends death is a good way to really get your protagonist more emotionally invested in his/her mission. Think Aeris in Final Fantasy VII. I don't think she would classify as a douche but she had to die.
"There'll be time for explanations later. And hopefully, some sex."
Mr. Sean
What A Guy!

Postby KungMartin90 » Aug 08, 2013 6:46 am

Yea, it was a joke. I was trying to be funny. Although I admit it wasn't that funny, lol.
KungMartin90

PreviousNext

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak