No suitcase? Limited ammo?

(Discuss the game)

No suitcase? Limited ammo?

Postby RE4_best_game » Oct 08, 2013 4:57 am

Resident Evil 4 is one of the best games ever made. It wouldn't have been half as good if it didn't have the suitcase storage system and copious amounts ammo. I am very worried that this game will not be near the greatness of RE4.
RE4_best_game
 
Posts: 1
Joined: October 2013
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Favorite Title: re4

Re: No suitcase? Limited ammo?

Postby ghostcall » Oct 08, 2013 7:38 am

RE4_best_game wrote:Resident Evil 4 is one of the best games ever made. It wouldn't have been half as good if it didn't have the suitcase storage system and copious amounts ammo. I am very worried that this game will not be near the greatness of RE4.



That the point.

RE4 was awesome game but it is still action game even by makiam and capcom.

TEW is going more about back to roots where it all about survival horror.
User avatar
ghostcall
 
Posts: 528
Joined: September 2013
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 28 times
Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Re: No suitcase? Limited ammo?

Postby Rikitatsu » Oct 08, 2013 12:00 pm

No Suitcase. (Nor "Tetris inventory")
Yes for Limited Ammo.

This game is encouraging a more strategic approach to the combat system, as I explained here.

Still, I think the actual shooting and gunplay will be just as good as RE4 if not better!

Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Rikitatsu
Moderator
 
Posts: 1606
Joined: November 2012
Has thanked: 206 times
Been thanked: 249 times

Re: No suitcase? Limited ammo?

Postby ghostcall » Oct 08, 2013 1:52 pm

Rikitatsu wrote:No Suitcase. (Nor "Tetris inventory")
Yes for Limited Ammo.

This game is encouraging a more strategic approach to the combat system, as I explained here.

Still, I think the actual shooting and gunplay will be just as good as RE4 if not better!

Image
Image
Image



i prefer the actual shooting would be much slower then RE4.

limiting players control and knowing you could easily die helps put the fear on the player.
Last edited by ghostcall on Oct 08, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ghostcall
 
Posts: 528
Joined: September 2013
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 28 times
Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Re: No suitcase? Limited ammo?

Postby Rikitatsu » Oct 08, 2013 2:24 pm

^ Actual shooting does seem slower, in the sense that there are longer intervals between shots (Similar to classic REs)

However, mobility is extremely high, you can shoot while walking and running. (Albeit with a massive accuracy penalty)

Image
Image
User avatar
Rikitatsu
Moderator
 
Posts: 1606
Joined: November 2012
Has thanked: 206 times
Been thanked: 249 times

Re: No suitcase? Limited ammo?

Postby ghostcall » Oct 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Rikitatsu wrote:^ Actual shooting does seem slower, in the sense that there are longer intervals between shots (Similar to classic REs)

However, mobility is extremely high, you can shoot while walking and running. (Albeit with a massive accuracy penalty)

Image



Edit:I think mobility is high because you need to get yourself far from enemy reach. (Assuming enemies can kill you easily.)

phpBB [video]
User avatar
ghostcall
 
Posts: 528
Joined: September 2013
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 28 times
Favorite Title: Resident Evil


Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests