There are chances of TEW have a sequel?

(Discuss the game)

There are chances of TEW have a sequel?

Postby zombz » Nov 06, 2013 6:50 am

If the game sells well, there will be chances to have a sequel? Or this will be the last game of Mikami?
zombz
Zombz

Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Re: There are chances of TEW have a sequel?

Postby Rikitatsu » Nov 06, 2013 7:35 am

If it sells well, then it's extremely likely we will get a sequel. Mikami said this is his last game as a director though, so he will probably be a producer.

Which is not too bad, Producer Mikami is an awesome Mikami too! The one who will direct the next one is probably Ikumi Nakamura, Mikami is grooming her for the seat of the director, she probably has a lot of talent.

As an artist, her work is fantastic already (She worked on Okami/Bayonetta, and now as a concept artist for TEW)...
Rikitatsu

Postby ghostcall » Nov 06, 2013 7:58 am

zombz wrote:If the game sells well, there will be chances to have a sequel? Or this will be the last game of Mikami?

Yes there will be sequel if the game sells well but mikami will not return as director .
''Don't change the product to meet what the market is, stick to what It's meant to be in your own vision, and people who share that vision will eventually come'' -Brian Hong.
ghostcall

Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Postby MarcyG95 » Nov 15, 2013 1:13 pm

I hope there is a second I already know this game is gonna be bad ass and I'll most likely be playing the shit out of it.
MarcyG95

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 2
XBL: NauticalJoker95

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak