TEW Development.

(Discuss the game)

TEW Development.

Postby ghostcall » Nov 19, 2013 3:48 pm

How many years the game was in development?
User avatar
ghostcall
 
Posts: 483
Joined: September 2013
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 21 times
Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Re: TEW Development.

Postby Rikitatsu » Nov 19, 2013 4:05 pm

It started in 2011 (or maybe late 2010... Not sure exactly, but it was around that time.) it got revealed as "Project ZWEI" in April 2012.

So I guess it's been about 3 years in development? If it's releasing in late 2014 that would give it around 4 years, which is long for a studio not suffering from inefficiency (Like SquareEnix :P).
Image
User avatar
Rikitatsu
Moderator
 
Posts: 1516
Joined: November 2012
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 236 times

Re: TEW Development.

Postby ghostcall » Nov 20, 2013 2:24 pm

Rikitatsu wrote:It started in 2011 (or maybe late 2010... Not sure exactly, but it was around that time.) it got revealed as "Project ZWEI" in April 2012.

So I guess it's been about 3 years in development? If it's releasing in late 2014 that would give it around 4 years, which is long for a studio not suffering from inefficiency (Like SquareEnix :P).



3 Years?

So is game on alpha build or beta?
User avatar
ghostcall
 
Posts: 483
Joined: September 2013
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 21 times
Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Re: TEW Development.

Postby Rikitatsu » Nov 21, 2013 3:59 am

Pre-Alpha or Alpha.

No way its Beta unless it's releasing in the next couple of months.
Image
User avatar
Rikitatsu
Moderator
 
Posts: 1516
Joined: November 2012
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 236 times

Postby KungMartin90 » Nov 21, 2013 8:48 am

I think there's a good chance it'll release in less than a year though. Let's hope for Q2 next year? Atleast Q3?

And yea, I'd say it's probably, at this point (as we speak), in Alpha stage.
User avatar
KungMartin90
 
Posts: 70
Joined: July 2013
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: KungenMartiin
Steam: wish_craft@hot

Re: TEW Development.

Postby Rikitatsu » Nov 21, 2013 6:07 pm

I say its Q3 or Q4 given Bethesda's release schedule next year.

On a slightly related note: They still haven't announced the next release date of Wolfenstien... I'm looking forward to that game.
Image
User avatar
Rikitatsu
Moderator
 
Posts: 1516
Joined: November 2012
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 236 times

Re: TEW Development.

Postby KungMartin90 » Nov 22, 2013 2:41 pm

Rikitatsu wrote:I say its Q3 or Q4 given Bethesda's release schedule next year.

On a slightly related note: They still haven't announced the next release date of Wolfenstien... I'm looking forward to that game.


Same :) I'm actually really excited to get a PS4 too, and play Killzone Shadowfall. Unfortunately I'm a broke ass nigga atm, and can't afford one. I'll definitely be getting a PS4 in time for TEW though <333
User avatar
KungMartin90
 
Posts: 70
Joined: July 2013
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: KungenMartiin
Steam: wish_craft@hot

Re: TEW Development.

Postby ghostcall » Nov 22, 2013 3:15 pm

KungMartin90 wrote:
Rikitatsu wrote:I say its Q3 or Q4 given Bethesda's release schedule next year.

On a slightly related note: They still haven't announced the next release date of Wolfenstien... I'm looking forward to that game.


Same :) I'm actually really excited to get a PS4 too, and play Killzone Shadowfall. Unfortunately I'm a broke ass nigga atm, and can't afford one. I'll definitely be getting a PS4 in time for TEW though <333


Buying a console at launch is huge risk.
User avatar
ghostcall
 
Posts: 483
Joined: September 2013
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 21 times
Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Re: TEW Development.

Postby KungMartin90 » Nov 22, 2013 5:31 pm

ghostcall wrote:
KungMartin90 wrote:
Rikitatsu wrote:I say its Q3 or Q4 given Bethesda's release schedule next year.

On a slightly related note: They still haven't announced the next release date of Wolfenstien... I'm looking forward to that game.


Same :) I'm actually really excited to get a PS4 too, and play Killzone Shadowfall. Unfortunately I'm a broke ass nigga atm, and can't afford one. I'll definitely be getting a PS4 in time for TEW though <333


Buying a console at launch is huge risk.


Yea. I guess it's good that I'm broke then =p
User avatar
KungMartin90
 
Posts: 70
Joined: July 2013
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: KungenMartiin
Steam: wish_craft@hot

Re: TEW Development.

Postby Rikitatsu » Nov 24, 2013 5:26 am

Dunno, those Launch Dreamcasts worked like champs. :P
Image
User avatar
Rikitatsu
Moderator
 
Posts: 1516
Joined: November 2012
Has thanked: 183 times
Been thanked: 236 times

Next

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 7 guests