I have figured out a scenario that is pure terror!

(Discuss the game)

I have figured out a scenario that is pure terror!

Postby Black Chamber » Apr 15, 2014 12:23 am

Last night, I was thinking about what scares me the most and what kind of a scenario as a player/viewer it would take to terrify me beyond belief and give me the most apprehension/creepy vibes .. and this is what I came up with:

The ultimate scary scenario in any movie/game would be having something really big and scary coming at you at a fast speed from a dark area where you couldn't see it at first and all you can do upon seeing it is to run away from it .. reacting to the instinct of sheer terror - but right after you have just gotten away from it to relative safety - someone informs you that you have to go right back in to where that big creepy/scary thing just was to get something/someone and then you are petrified with fear at the very notion of immediately returning to where that monster lurks; wondering why and what you are possibly going to do to accomplish the task....and if that 'thing' is still down there....waiting for you.

Adding a scenario like that to "The Evil Within/Psychobreak" at least once, rewards the player and the viewer with the best 'Pure Survival Horror' game ever made. Anyone would be horrified at being faced with that situation.

So, have I described a scenario that is truly pure terror?

I would really like all of your opinions and comments on this.
Black Chamber

Favorite Title: The Evil Within

Re: I have figured out a scenario that is pure terror!

Postby Nemesis85 » Apr 15, 2014 3:36 am

well, I am glad to welcome you and reply to your first post. Your scenario seems fair to scare someone, but probably you could have made the topic in another section. this section is more specific for direct TEW contents. I might be wrong.
Nemesis85

Re: I have figured out a scenario that is pure terror!

Postby Rikitatsu » Apr 15, 2014 10:03 am

My most frightening scenario is the same as you, OP. But instead of a big enemy, it would be Rebone Laura... In a tight, dark corridor... *shudders*

Nemesis85 wrote: but probably you could have made the topic in another section. this section is more specific for direct TEW contents. I might be wrong.

Well, the topic is about scary scenarios that could be added to TEW, so it does have something to do with the game.
Rikitatsu

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak