The Evil Within and Resident Evil

(Discuss the game)

Re: The Evil Within and Resident Evil

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 03, 2014 11:56 pm

Remember the rumor about Leon encountering the fog monster, as soon as he enters Spencer Castle? It's mentioned in the Diary of a Madman magazine article. I actually had a dream that the same thing happens to Sebastian, right after the prologue chapter ends- the fog monster also ends up being the first enemy you encounter,besides The Sadist, as well as a a source of the infection.

These articles talk about what I am referring to, a bit more, in case you're curious. The Rely on horror link actually links the article too.

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Diary_of_a_Madman

http://www.relyonhorror.com/in-depth/re ... -analysis/
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Postby Terra2500 » Aug 04, 2014 2:37 am

So Sebastian becomes detective to correct the wrong things he did in the past that results losing his family. Hmmm...Shinji mentioned 'Accident'... Not sure if you all notice, Sebastian had a scar at the side of his head and I suspected that scar was from the accident.

In the E3 demo, he also mentioned "he had seen the mansion before" I came up with a point that Sebastian was brought there by Doc Jimenez for some kind of 'treatment' from Ruvik after the accident. Seb was probably in some semi-unconscious state or drugs that he can't remember much only fragments but when he was brought to the place by Ruvik, he suddenly got a feeling he have had been there before. Maybe later in the game, Sebastian will regained his memories loss. I could be wrong...

Somehow what he did in the past that he become a detective was a mysterious. He must have done something really bad that he wants to redeem himself. Maybe Ruvik sees himself inside Sebastian. Ruvik wants to be loved, Sebastian wants to be forgiven. Maybe because of Seb's dark past, Ruvik felt Seb is perfect for his so-called experiment or something.
Attachments
3.jpg
Sebastian's scar
3.jpg (69.5 KiB) Viewed 927 times
When someone is miserable, they will need someone who is more miserable than them - Sebastian to Delsin (Crossover fic)
Terra2500

Favorite Title: Assassin Creed

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 04, 2014 1:33 pm

That's interesting, maybe Sebastian got lobotomized by Ruvick, to forget about what happened to his wife- yet Ruvick for some reason wants revenge on him and decides to torture him in a James Sunderland fashion? Sounds like into intiative for a TEW and Silent Hill thread :D.
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Postby mohdfikree » Aug 05, 2014 2:42 pm

MOD EDIT: POTENTIAL SPOILERS BELOW

mohdfikree

Favorite Title: The Last Of Us
PSN: Emiratendo
XBL: I HATE MICROSOFT
Wii U: MohdFikree
Steam: Emiratendo

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 05, 2014 3:15 pm

Great job, those are awesome! That doesn't look like Laura jumping into the fire, perhaps it's Seb's wife?

This fog man is now really starting to intrigue me.
Jocifer666

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 18, 2014 11:53 am

Forgive me if I've asked this before, but do you guys think there will be doll enemies in the game, RE 3.5 style? It's already been implied that there will be mannequin enemies- which were allegedly in 3.5 as well- so I wouldn't be surprised if dolls also make an appearance. Especially after that information revealed in the ESRB summary.
Jocifer666

Postby remedy2000 » Aug 18, 2014 5:21 pm

Jocifer666 wrote:Forgive me if I've asked this before, but do you guys think there will be doll enemies in the game, RE 3.5 style? It's already been implied that there will be mannequin enemies- which were allegedly in 3.5 as well- so I wouldn't be surprised if dolls also make an appearance. Especially after that information revealed in the ESRB summary.

In one of the pewdiepie videos when the demo ends, it shows a screen with dolls holding knives in the same vain as 3.5.
remedy2000

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 18, 2014 5:38 pm

remedy2000 wrote:
Jocifer666 wrote:Forgive me if I've asked this before, but do you guys think there will be doll enemies in the game, RE 3.5 style? It's already been implied that there will be mannequin enemies- which were allegedly in 3.5 as well- so I wouldn't be surprised if dolls also make an appearance. Especially after that information revealed in the ESRB summary.

In one of the pewdiepie videos when the demo ends, it shows a screen with dolls holding knives in the same vain as 3.5.

Can you post a picture of that please? I'd definitely like to see that ;).

These are the only dolls that I remember.

Cool Montage 5.png
Cool Montage 5.png (596.96 KiB) Viewed 694 times
Jocifer666

Postby remedy2000 » Aug 18, 2014 7:27 pm

phpBB [video]

Pause the video at 16:06. Its baby dolls, but i made mistake they don't have knives.
remedy2000

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 18, 2014 8:22 pm

You're quite right, nice work man! I completely forgot about that actually. Most interesting.
Jocifer666

PreviousNext

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak