TEW weapon wheel = dishonored?!!

(Discuss the game)

TEW weapon wheel = dishonored?!!

Postby 4PP » Jul 07, 2014 1:13 pm

take a look

looks familiar?
heres the kicker tho: when you bring up the wheel in dishonored, it slows down the time... exactly like TEW :mrgreen:
4PP

Favorite Title: Silent Hill

Re: TEW weapon wheel = dishonored?!!

Postby Yama » Jul 07, 2014 6:23 pm

That's actually a very happy medium, I like it for TEW.
Yama
Since 1996...
Site Admin

Postby remedy2000 » Jul 07, 2014 7:04 pm

You guys realize the first screen is from the first person perspective. Lulz, just realized its the game dishonored. opps.
remedy2000

Postby ghostcall » Jul 07, 2014 9:16 pm

TEW has 8 slots also health packs/resources take slots so i am glad it not focus 100% on weapons only.
''Don't change the product to meet what the market is, stick to what It's meant to be in your own vision, and people who share that vision will eventually come'' -Brian Hong.
ghostcall

Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Postby remedy2000 » Jul 08, 2014 7:47 am

I suspect that there will be either ammunition types for all the weapons or a crafting system similar to the bow gun crafting system. I suspect this because of the ammunition type shown under each weapon.
remedy2000

Postby Rikitatsu » Jul 08, 2014 11:13 am

Wouldn't surprise me if they shared some code, all developers under Bethesda communicate and share feedback and tech, that includes Arkane Studios (Dishonored).

Shinji Mikami was credited in Wolfenstien: The New Order, too.

ghostcall wrote:TEW has 8 slots also health packs/resources take slots so i am glad it not focus 100% on weapons only.

What makes you think it's 8 slots maximum? Maybe you can add more.

From what I've seen, it doesn't look like there is a limit to how many weapons/equipment you can carry, but there is a limit on the amount of ammunition you can carry.

And I'm fine with this, to be honest. Each weapon is specialized to deal with certain enemies/situations, it would suck coming across an open area without your Sniper Rifle on you... Ammo limitations are enough for me.
Rikitatsu

Postby ghostcall » Jul 08, 2014 1:12 pm

Rikitatsu wrote:Wouldn't surprise me if they shared some code, all developers under Bethesda communicate and share feedback and tech, that includes Arkane Studios (Dishonored).

Shinji Mikami was credited in Wolfenstien: The New Order, too.

ghostcall wrote:TEW has 8 slots also health packs/resources take slots so i am glad it not focus 100% on weapons only.

What makes you think it's 8 slots maximum? Maybe you can add more.

From what I've seen, it doesn't look like there is a limit to how many weapons/equipment you can carry, but there is a limit on the amount of ammunition you can carry.

And I'm fine with this, to be honest. Each weapon is specialized to deal with certain enemies/situations, it would suck coming across an open area without your Sniper Rifle on you... Ammo limitations are enough for me.

i am pretty sure it is limited considering in some trailers he had either shotgun on his back or the crossbow there is also a box which seems out of place.(2:53)

phpBB [video]

Assuming TEW wants Inventory management again.
''Don't change the product to meet what the market is, stick to what It's meant to be in your own vision, and people who share that vision will eventually come'' -Brian Hong.
ghostcall

Postby Rikitatsu » Jul 08, 2014 2:50 pm

ghostcall wrote:i am pretty sure it is limited considering in some trailers he had either shotgun on his back or the crossbow there is also a box which seems out of place.(2:53)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFotSQqdUEU

Maybe it appears on your back when you "equip" it on the quick-select inventory (D-Pad). And you can only equip one main weapon (e.g: Shotgun) and one side-arm (e.g: Pistol) in the D-Pad inventory.
Rikitatsu

Postby ghostcall » Jul 08, 2014 6:13 pm

Rikitatsu wrote:
ghostcall wrote:i am pretty sure it is limited considering in some trailers he had either shotgun on his back or the crossbow there is also a box which seems out of place.(2:53)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFotSQqdUEU

Maybe it appears on your back when you "equip" it on the quick-select inventory (D-Pad). And you can only equip one main weapon (e.g: Shotgun) and one side-arm (e.g: Pistol) in the D-Pad inventory.

possibly but it's hard to tell we didn't see the safe rooms or know how inventory system works besides seeing 8 slots fulled items.
ghostcall

Postby PanamaRed » Jul 09, 2014 1:57 pm

GodHand had the roulette wheel and it also slowed down time.
PanamaRed

Favorite Title: RE:Outbreak

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak