TEW weapon wheel = dishonored?!!

(Discuss the game)

TEW weapon wheel = dishonored?!!

Postby 4PP » Jul 07, 2014 1:13 pm

take a look

looks familiar?
heres the kicker tho: when you bring up the wheel in dishonored, it slows down the time... exactly like TEW :mrgreen:
4PP

Favorite Title: Silent Hill

Re: TEW weapon wheel = dishonored?!!

Postby Yama » Jul 07, 2014 6:23 pm

That's actually a very happy medium, I like it for TEW.
Yama
Since 1996...
Site Admin

Postby remedy2000 » Jul 07, 2014 7:04 pm

You guys realize the first screen is from the first person perspective. Lulz, just realized its the game dishonored. opps.
remedy2000

Postby ghostcall » Jul 07, 2014 9:16 pm

TEW has 8 slots also health packs/resources take slots so i am glad it not focus 100% on weapons only.
ghostcall

Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Postby remedy2000 » Jul 08, 2014 7:47 am

I suspect that there will be either ammunition types for all the weapons or a crafting system similar to the bow gun crafting system. I suspect this because of the ammunition type shown under each weapon.
remedy2000

Postby Rikitatsu » Jul 08, 2014 11:13 am

Wouldn't surprise me if they shared some code, all developers under Bethesda communicate and share feedback and tech, that includes Arkane Studios (Dishonored).

Shinji Mikami was credited in Wolfenstien: The New Order, too.

ghostcall wrote:TEW has 8 slots also health packs/resources take slots so i am glad it not focus 100% on weapons only.

What makes you think it's 8 slots maximum? Maybe you can add more.

From what I've seen, it doesn't look like there is a limit to how many weapons/equipment you can carry, but there is a limit on the amount of ammunition you can carry.

And I'm fine with this, to be honest. Each weapon is specialized to deal with certain enemies/situations, it would suck coming across an open area without your Sniper Rifle on you... Ammo limitations are enough for me.
Rikitatsu

Postby ghostcall » Jul 08, 2014 1:12 pm

Rikitatsu wrote:Wouldn't surprise me if they shared some code, all developers under Bethesda communicate and share feedback and tech, that includes Arkane Studios (Dishonored).

Shinji Mikami was credited in Wolfenstien: The New Order, too.

ghostcall wrote:TEW has 8 slots also health packs/resources take slots so i am glad it not focus 100% on weapons only.

What makes you think it's 8 slots maximum? Maybe you can add more.

From what I've seen, it doesn't look like there is a limit to how many weapons/equipment you can carry, but there is a limit on the amount of ammunition you can carry.

And I'm fine with this, to be honest. Each weapon is specialized to deal with certain enemies/situations, it would suck coming across an open area without your Sniper Rifle on you... Ammo limitations are enough for me.

i am pretty sure it is limited considering in some trailers he had either shotgun on his back or the crossbow there is also a box which seems out of place.(2:53)

phpBB [video]

Assuming TEW wants Inventory management again.
ghostcall

Postby Rikitatsu » Jul 08, 2014 2:50 pm

ghostcall wrote:i am pretty sure it is limited considering in some trailers he had either shotgun on his back or the crossbow there is also a box which seems out of place.(2:53)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFotSQqdUEU

Maybe it appears on your back when you "equip" it on the quick-select inventory (D-Pad). And you can only equip one main weapon (e.g: Shotgun) and one side-arm (e.g: Pistol) in the D-Pad inventory.
Rikitatsu

Postby ghostcall » Jul 08, 2014 6:13 pm

Rikitatsu wrote:
ghostcall wrote:i am pretty sure it is limited considering in some trailers he had either shotgun on his back or the crossbow there is also a box which seems out of place.(2:53)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFotSQqdUEU

Maybe it appears on your back when you "equip" it on the quick-select inventory (D-Pad). And you can only equip one main weapon (e.g: Shotgun) and one side-arm (e.g: Pistol) in the D-Pad inventory.

possibly but it's hard to tell we didn't see the safe rooms or know how inventory system works besides seeing 8 slots fulled items.
ghostcall

Postby PanamaRed » Jul 09, 2014 1:57 pm

GodHand had the roulette wheel and it also slowed down time.
PanamaRed

Favorite Title: RE:Outbreak

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak