Shinji just Finish What you have Started! =D

(Discuss the game)

Shinji just Finish What you have Started! =D

Postby VteX » Nov 11, 2012 11:25 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_5kwX0L ... X0vSsV0EBY Listen the sounds,look at the atmosphere, it's all there just needs more opinions Resident evil/Biohazard doesn't have ghost's so that's why many of the fans haven't like it they would like to see that game but not with Resident Evil title on it.
VteX

Re: Shinji just Finish What you have Started! =D

Postby Rikitatsu » Nov 11, 2012 11:53 am

This is actually Hiroshi Shibata's version, who currently works with PG as a lead game designer, I remember he was the one who directed this version before Mikami stepped in and took the helm.

I don't think they will adapt this type of camera system again, though...Would work great if it didn't have a lot of action elements, but it seems cumbersome to something like Re4, which I feel is similar to what they are making right now at Tango.

Hopefully we will be pleasntly surprised! :mrgreen:
Rikitatsu

Postby VteX » Nov 11, 2012 12:14 pm

Rikitatsu wrote:This is actually Hiroshi Shibata's version, who currently works with PG as a lead game designer, I remember he was the one who directed this version before Mikami stepped in and took the helm.

I don't think they will adapt this type of camera system again, though...Would work great if it didn't have a lot of action elements, but it seems cumbersome to something like Re4, which I feel is similar to what they are making right now at Tango.

Hopefully we will be pleasntly surprised! :mrgreen:

:O My mistake didn't know that version was made by other person, I tough shinji made that one gratz for Hiroshi Shibata,That sounds Good! I just hope to see ghosts like that version,but killing them with the objects we use real weapons doesn't make sense I'm tired of zombie games...I can't decide that it's your game you do what you think it's good and I hope that I can appreciate the same taste that of all the team shares.
VteX

Postby yurieu » Nov 12, 2012 7:38 pm

this is more like what you've posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOutScM6-HY

somehow, i sense mostly of us here are the fans who were in love with RE4 beta in 2002/03

but i think zwei will be totally different. who knows what will they bring to us.
yurieu

Postby Spera01 » Nov 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Going by Bethesda's track record, I think Zwei may ultimately be a FPS. I can see it being similar to Amnesia. I really hope I'm proven wrong however as I think the gameplay would be perfect if it played anything like 3.5. I definitely think Mikami should revisit ideas like this with Zwei.
Spera01

Postby Rikitatsu » Nov 15, 2012 4:57 am

Spera01 wrote:Going by Bethesda's track record, I think Zwei may ultimately be a FPS. I can see it being similar to Amnesia. I really hope I'm proven wrong however as I think the gameplay would be perfect if it played anything like 3.5. I definitely think Mikami should revisit ideas like this with Zwei.

The recent job listing for a programmer posision mentioned somethng about wanting someone experienced in programming TPS/FPS action games... So its safe to say its gonna be either third person or FPS.

I doubt its FPS (And its not something I'd like).
Rikitatsu

Postby tim666 » Nov 15, 2012 6:11 am

i hope this will be a tps game and not an fps...it should be a mix of re 3.5 and silent hill...camera perspective wise
Heeere's Johnny!
tim666

Favorite Title: Silent Hill 2
PSN: Tim-Son666

Postby Yama » Nov 15, 2012 3:22 pm

I hope it's nothing to do with a shooter and if it is, let it not be the focal point. I understand Mikami is more about gameplay than anything else and he excels at this, but there needs to be a balance.
Yama
Since 1996...
Site Admin

Postby Spera01 » Nov 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Seems like most people I've seen don't want this to be an FPS. That's good. 3.5 or some other type of third person perspective should be what Zwei should turn out to be. There are so many more horror opportunities with camera angles and third person gameplay that just can't be achieved with a FPS.
Spera01

Postby tim666 » Nov 16, 2012 6:48 am

this ↑↑↑
Heeere's Johnny!
tim666

Favorite Title: Silent Hill 2
PSN: Tim-Son666

Next

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak