TEW fanfic

(Discuss the game)

TEW fanfic

Postby Terra2500 » Aug 18, 2014 4:19 am

Hi fans of TEW,

A good friend of mine aka Serene wrote a TEW fanfic for the highly anticipated The Evil Within coming this year Oct. Since she wasn't a member of this forum, she asked me to help her to post it up so here it is. Though we admitted both of us aren't really good writers, we hoped you enjoy the fic. Comments are welcomed.

Sebastian and Julie came to a halt when they saw a suspicious-looking wooden door right in front of them. Both ponders where it will lead this time, hopefully it won’t bring them to another twisted place like the last time as they barely made it out alive after a close shave with the chainsaw freak.

“Wait here,” Sebastian holding onto his shotgun as he proceeded cautiously towards it. Julie could see him gritting his teeth bearing the pain as he limps and dragging his injured right leg along the corridor. Seeing him in such a state, Julie can’t help but feel extremely guilty.

It was because of her recklessness that he was wounded. He warned her yet she turned a deaf ear and went on ahead resulting both getting attacked and him getting a deep gash on his right leg by the freak’s chainsaw.

Luckily she found a med kit in a random bedroom and helped him to patch his wounds up. If not, he will probably bleed to death and Julie would have to bear a guilty conscience forever.

Sebastian peeked into the room as he slowly opens the door. It gives out a creepy creaking sounds as it opens and send cold chills and sweats down her spine. She got her handgun ready to back him up if anything happens at least she had me covered.

“It’s safe…” he called out and gestured her to come over. She let out a sigh of relief in silence and walked quickly to his side. She looked inside and it turned out to be a small living room with some comfy sofas and a fireplace.

“You tired?”

Julie looked up and saw Sebastian looking at her.

“If you’re tired, we can rest here for a while,” he said. “No use forcing yourself to go on in an exhausted state.”

Julie tucked her errant curls behind her ear and replied, “Yeah. I seriously need a good rest.”

Both went in and Sebastian bolted the door from inside to prevent any monsters from coming in. They then sat in front of the fireplace and stared blankly at the moldy firewood. Without a word, Sebastian took out a matchbox from his pocket and lit the match stick.

“You don’t mind, right?” he asked.

“Eh?”

“I’m kind of cold here.”

“Oh,” she gestured to the fireplace. “Go ahead.”

“Thanks,” he leaned forth and lit the firewood up.

Soon the cold living room was engulfed in the warm glow of the fire from the fireplace. Julie felt a sense of calm as she enjoyed the warmth. She even take a glance at Sebastian and see him in deep thoughts as he watches the flames.

Minutes passed and neither of them spoke a word to each other. Julie begin to feel a little uncomfortable, she was apparently transferred from another department and joined their detective team for only a few days. However Sebastian hardly spoke to her during her first day of work. Even if she tries to strike a conversation with him, he just spoke a few words before resuming his work. Only Joseph, she was able to chat casually with.

Somehow Julie also notices Sebastian doesn’t talk much to Joseph as well even though both were long time partners before her joining. Including other people, all he did was just greet and stayed in his own world. Even if he talks, it’s only work talk not personal nor causal.

She recalls Joseph telling her that Sebastian doesn’t had much friends due to his personality. It seems like he built a wall around himself, maybe he’s the type that doesn’t like people to know much about him. In order to gain his trust and friendship, Julie felt she had to work hard to penetrate that wall of his.

She shifted a little and glanced at Sebastian again to get his attention but to no avail as he was ignoring her presence completely. Her eyes caught the sight of the bandages wrapped around his right leg, hands and head, she immediately felt bad about it.

She lost count how many times Sebastian had saved her and nearly on the verge of death himself. He saved her from drowning inside the glass box where she was held captive and he got both his hands cut badly by the barb wires when he tries to break the glass box to free her.

He even defended her from the Boxman. Sebastian lured the creature away from her by pumping his shotgun bullets onto its head. Both in the end fell when the catwalk bridge collapsed under both weight. The Boxman plunged all the way down in the pit while Sebastian was lucky to land on a protruding platform as he fell. However the impact was so hard that he injured his head in progress, knocking him out cold. Luckily the wound wasn’t serious. Yet Julie can’t do much for him except waking him up from his unconsciousness.

What happened to the Boxman, whether it survived the fall, none of them knows…

Followed by Laura then lastly that chainsaw freak and Sebastian had protected her from them all. She just doesn’t know how she’s going to repay him after what he did for her. She owed him a big time seriously. As they progressed through their journey together, she begins to feel that she wants to know him and understand him more.

(Alright…here goes!) She thought to herself. “Erm…”

Sebastian didn’t respond.

“Does your leg hurt?”

“Huh?” He snapped out form his deep thoughts and looked at his leg. “Oh not really. The pain had already
subsided so don’t worry about it. I can still manage.”

Silence again.

“So what should we do now?”

Sebastian looked at her then back to the fireplace. “Well we had to go on and find out what’s going on and what
connection we had with Ruvik.”

“Go on huh? I guessed we don’t have a choice after all.”

“Yeah.”

Silence once again.

Julie sighed. She didn’t expect it was so hard to strike conversation with him. Still she’s determined to go on.

“Any plans on what to do when all this are over?”

“Probably taking a long break term,” Sebastian rubbed his eyes. “Or write a long report which I doubt everyone will believe it.”

“The horror house in the amusement park,” she said.

“Huh? What?” he was confused.

“Well erm…I mean I want to go back that Horror House again with you and Joseph. It was really fun that night. Just the 3 of us after our work.”

Sebastian rubbed his eyebrows. “We’re officially going through a Horror House right now, Kid. And this time it’s real. It’s has free entry. No man-made whatsoever. The ghosts and monsters are realistic well done. Tons of jump scares including special effects. Yet no creepy sound effects and lastly we both are on Ruvik’s invitation list.”

Julie chuckled. “That’s a good one.”

“It wasn’t funny,” He gave her a serious look. “And I don’t it’s the right time for us to talk about this now. Our main focus right now is getting out of the fuck out.”

“I’m sorry,” she apologised. “It just that I want to talk about something else that will lighten up our mood. I mean look around us,” she scanned around the room. “Nothing but creepy disgusting stuffs. And it’s giving us both lots of emotional stress literally. We’ve been through so much crazy shits and near death experiences.” Then she looked back at him. “So I guessed there’s no harm for us to talk about something different, right?”

“Really?” he asked.

Both stared at one another.

“You’re seriously hard to talk with…” she blurted it out.

“Really?” he said again without giving a damn. “Then if you excuse me, I would like to look around the room to see if I can find something useful.”

Julie folded her arms across her chest. “You just don’t wanna talk, that's all. Why do you always have to be like this?"

Sebastian already walked off.

Julie raised both her hands in a surrendered gesture. “Alright fine, have it your way.”

She watches as Sebastian goes around observing and searching every corners of the room, leaving no stone unturned.

(A workaholic always a workaholic) Julie thought to herself then back to the fireplace.

Sebastian was flipping through a book in hopes of finding a clue, even if it’s a slightest one might helped them both in getting one step closer to the truth. As he was browsing through contents, he felt his vision was getting blurry bit by bit and hard to focus on what he’s reading. Even his breathing was getting heavier as minutes goes by and soon begin to sweat profusely. He starts to feel chill in every parts of his body, both his legs were getting weak all of a sudden that he quickly closes the book and used the end table for support. He looked back at Julie whose back was facing him, he tries called out for her but no voice came.

Then the entire room become distorted all around him as he tried to use his remaining strength to walk back to her side. He moved wobbly back but he felt the distance between him and her seems to be getting far away. Unable to bear with his feverish condition, he collapsed.

The last thing he knew was Julie shouting his name before fading into the darkness.

Julie was looking at him with worried look written on her face. “He’s having a high fever,” she used her handkerchief to wipe off his sweat. “Is there any fever medicines around here?”

Sebastian coughed and shivered uncontrollably. She, in panic quickly ran to a nearby cupboard and fumbled whatever it’s inside. She soon founded a clean warm blanket and immediately used it to keep Sebastian warm.

Though it helped a little, she still need to do something about his fever. Julie, at first thought of leaving the safe room to search for medicines however she was extremely worried that if she leaves his side and Ruvik or whoever showed up, she won’t be there to help him.

She began to worry and panic more and more as decision were getting hard to make. If only Joseph is around but he was nowhere to be found. Both don’t even know whether he’s still alive or dead. And she couldn’t bear to leave Sebastian all by himself since Ruvik was somewhere seeking out for him. It will be bad if he falls captive into both Ruvik and Jimenez’s hands, god knows what they will do to him.

Some rookie she was as Julie cursed herself. She neither can’t fight back nor help out in sticky situation like this. As her mind lingers in deep thoughts, she finally comes to a realization why Sebastian asked her to wait at the Beacon Hospital entrance in the first place; because she wasn’t physically or mentally prepared and ready for all this. Sebastian was actually looking out for her all along though he never voiced it out. He let his action speak for him.

She looked as Sebastian shifted in his feverish sleep. He was in pain, tensed up and seems to be having a nightmare. He was mumbling something that Julie can’t make out what he’s saying. To make him feel safe as well as secure, she reached out and hold his hand.

Though Sebastian was asleep, he suddenly held her hand tightly by instinct. Julie was taken by surprise at first but she managed to remain calm and decided to stay by his side. She watches quietly as he slept.

“….Sorry……….” he spoke in a soft voice.

“Huh?”

“…I didn’t mean it….a..accident…I’m so.. sorry….” He murmured again in his sleep.

“Seb?” Julie shakes him a little then his grip on her hand tightened again.

“Don’t…..leave me please…”he pleaded. “…..I don’t… want to be alone….please…”

Julie then notices Sebastian whose hand holding onto hers, was wearing a ring. She took a closer look and it turned out to be a wedding ring.

(He’s married?) She thought to herself. She can’t believe after being partnered with him for only a few days, she even failed to notice he was wearing a wedding ring until now.

(His wife must be deceased…) Feeling that she need to do something for him, she leaned forth to place her hand onto his forehead then gently stroked his hair.

“It’s ok,” she whispered. “I’m here, Sebastian. I’m not going anywhere. Just sleep.”

Soon and slowly his grip on her hand loosened. Sebastian slowly from tensed became relaxed.

(Other police officers told me he’s hard person who get close with. But…) she looked down at him. (He may look tough from the outside yet inside of him, he’s fragile. Afraid of being alone.)

She touched his forehead again and felt his fever is slowly subsiding. What a relief. She smiled to herself. She accompanied him through the night though she lost count how long it has been since there’s no daylight in this place. Sebastian had yet to wake up.

Julie felt she begins to understand Sebastian a little better than before. As she observed him, she felt her heart was pounding fast. She wonders why. Then she turns to look at her hand which was holding on to Seb’s. Throughout the night she never let go of his hand neither did he let go of hers.

She admitted she had a hard time getting along with him at first but today was different. She somehow yet strangely begin to feel attached to him.

(Why am I feeling this way?) Her heart pounding faster. Her face slowly blushing and the next thing she knew she was leaning forth again, moved closer to Sebastian and without a word, she kissed him gently on the cheek. Shocked by what she just did, she quickly withdrew back. Her hand on her mouth and her face was now completely red.

(Why? Why did I do that?!) She questioned herself, she quickly glanced back at Sebastian and was relieved he still sound asleep, unaware of what just happened.

(Have I fallen for him?) Her mind was in great confusion but she knew very well that her own feelings will never lied to her. She WAS and in fact DID fallen for him.

“Hmm…..” Sebastian shifted.

Panic, Julie quickly let go of his hand her and acted like nothing had ever happened when Sebastian slowly opened his eyes.

“Julie…?” he called out.

“Welcome back,” she said. “About time too.”

Sebastian shook his head. “H…how long was I out?”

“Approximately 4 hours,” was her reply. “And thanks to you, I can’t even rest!”

Sebastian rubbed his forehead. “Sorry…I didn’t expect I will fall ill all of a sudden.”

Julie sighed. “Well I can’t blame you. We have been working and running the entire time. So falling ill is inevitable.”

“Not for you,” Sebastian looked at her.

“This proved my stamina is better than yours,” Julie boasted.

“Whatever…” he grumbled.

“How’re you feeling now?”

“Much better thank you.”

“Glad to hear it. You got me all worried,” Julie handed him a small pocket flask with clean water.

“Sorry,” he apologised again as he drank.

He handed her back the flask and got up slowly and wobbly. He nearly fell back to the floor luckily Julie caught hold of him on time.

“Whoa! Easy there!” she supported him back on his feet. “You ain’t fully recovered yet. You still need more rest.”

“I don’t think we have the time,” Sebastian picked his shotgun up. “We can’t linger in one place for too long if he finds us we’re dead meat.”

Julie can’t help but agreed. Just as Seb was about to make his way to the door, he paused and turned to face Julie.

“Can I ask you something…?”

“Yes?”

“Were you the one holding my hand the entire time?”

Julie’s face instantly turned red.

“W…WHAT?!” she instantly exclaimed. “Hello! I wasn’t even by your side. I was busy guarding the door the entire time. W...What if that box thingy comes ramming in?! I only came to check on you when you suddenly groaned in your sleep… Thought something had happened. What's more you ruined my rest!"

“Oh I see,” Sebastian opened the door. "Sorry about that. I will make up for you when we found another resting place."

(Whew…) Julie let out a relief breath. (Quickly caught red-handed)

But then, she was curious on how Sebastian felt so she picked her courage and asked.

“So who was holding your hand?” as she rushed forward and walked side by side with him. “If you don’t mind me asking?”

“I don’t know,” he shrugged. “But…”

“But?”

“I felt warm and safe,” he said. “That gentle warmth took my fear away.”

“Fear?” Julie asked.

Sebastian quickly changed the topic. “N…Nothing…forget what I just said.”

He paced ahead of her, leaving her standing there watching him as he goes. Julie smiled and laughed to herself quietly.

(Maybe one day or someday when the time is right, I will tell him my feelings.)

END
When someone is miserable, they will need someone who is more miserable than them - Sebastian to Delsin (Crossover fic)
Terra2500

Favorite Title: Assassin Creed

Re: TEW fanfic

Postby DeHeerser » Sep 11, 2014 10:34 pm

Second paragraph: "ponders" should be "ponder". Third paragraph: Sebastian says while holding his shotgun. Fourth: resulting in both getting attacked. If not, he would probably have bled to death.

Sebastian peeked into the room as he slowly opens the door. <-- one part takes place in the present (opens), the other in the past (peeked).

She got her handgun ready to back him up if anything happens at least she had me covered. ... The him and the me are both Sebastian?

I'm not going further with this. But before you post something for others to read, make sure to read it carefully yourself, first. Else it will just come across as sloppy. The story reads as if you took two stories, one written in the past and one in the present, then chopped up the sentences and glued them together. It is inevitable that some errors remain, as the author always reads what he intended to write, instead of what is actually there, but this is basic sentence structures failing.

The scene with the fireplace is good. It truly captures the "save room feeling". You also added some psychology to the characters.

Also how you described it, if people would get seriously injured in a scenario like this, the way they responded is pretty realistic. I mean the frenzied looking for medical supplies when facing exhaustion, injury and wound-fever.

It becomes a sort of love story, but would people prioritize thinking about their feelings, or would their cognitive minds dominate 24/7, for trying to find a way out and survive? While being hunted and fighting for your survival, I think ones whole biology goes into a totally different state than to allow such feelings to surface.

Then again, a story can make anything credible, if only the wording is appropriate and the build up slowly enough. A story could make a woman fall in love with the murderer of her husband and son, and package it in a way that the reader consents and agrees. Subtlety is all that is required.

Now we enter the domain of speculation, but if you wrote this story with a friend, a girl, you can pretty much role play the characters while writing, and in this way "seduce" her (or try to). But maybe (probably) that's just me and the thoughts of my universe echoing. In 2010 I played RE5 with a French girl, she was Sheva and I Wesker, I asked for her adress and wrote a short story where we pretended to be a team of mercenaries. Ah, good days sweet Paris. When I actually got to her end of the PS3 though I saw that so many other guys were sending her pics too. But I'm getting off track here. :D

Basically, I can see that you know how to tell a story, that you place yourself into the characters and their thoughts. You succeed in conveying how they feel and what they think. That's a talent not many fan fics writers have. Most stay at the level of "the shotgun roared - Sebastian held it firmly in his hands and pulled the trigger. A bright flash thundered across the room, briefly lighting the dilapitated walls. Smoke swirled up from the barrel as the assailant collapsed, pressing his stomach. Blood began to ooze. Sebastian inhaled the damp, wood-rotten air, then frowned in disgust as his attacker tried to crawl. Clenching his teeth he pulled again - nothing. Just as the bloodied hand brushed his ankle Sebastian realized the gun was now empty." Such writing by itself is pretty visceral and cluthing, but as you have demonstrated it takes something more to make the reader truly interested in the characters.

The potential is there, now polish polish and more polish.
DeHeerser

Favorite Title: Resident Evil
PSN: DeHeerser

Postby Terra2500 » Sep 14, 2014 10:37 pm

DeHeerser wrote:Second paragraph: "ponders" should be "ponder". Third paragraph: Sebastian says while holding his shotgun. Fourth: resulting in both getting attacked. If not, he would probably have bled to death.

Sebastian peeked into the room as he slowly opens the door. <-- one part takes place in the present (opens), the other in the past (peeked).

Yeah.... Serene and me had hard time to differentiate whether to write in past and present.

DeHeerser wrote:She got her handgun ready to back him up if anything happens at least she had me covered. ... The him and the me are both Sebastian?

It a typo error...I didn't notice it :P

DeHeerser wrote:The scene with the fireplace is good. It truly captures the "save room feeling". You also added some psychology to the characters.

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the scene. I took awhile to write it as I tried to visualize the scenario in my mind.

DeHeerser wrote:Also how you described it, if people would get seriously injured in a scenario like this, the way they responded is pretty realistic. I mean the frenzied looking for medical supplies when facing exhaustion, injury and wound-fever.

I don't quite understand this part

DeHeerser wrote: It becomes a sort of love story, but would people prioritize thinking about their feelings, or would their cognitive minds dominate 24/7, for trying to find a way out and survive? While being hunted and fighting for your survival, I think ones whole biology goes into a totally different state than to allow such feelings to surface.

Then again, a story can make anything credible, if only the wording is appropriate and the build up slowly enough. A story could make a woman fall in love with the murderer of her husband and son, and package it in a way that the reader consents and agrees. Subtlety is all that is required.

Hmmm so you're saying we rushed the love scene too fast?

DeHeerser wrote:Now we enter the domain of speculation, but if you wrote this story with a friend, a girl, you can pretty much role play the characters while writing, and in this way "seduce" her (or try to). But maybe (probably) that's just me and the thoughts of my universe echoing. In 2010 I played RE5 with a French girl, she was Sheva and I Wesker, I asked for her adress and wrote a short story where we pretended to be a team of mercenaries. Ah, good days sweet Paris. When I actually got to her end of the PS3 though I saw that so many other guys were sending her pics too. But I'm getting off track here. :D

Sadly we both are girls and Serene is at Indonesia while I'm at Singapore so its kinda hard for us to role play lol. But we do had fun discussing this scene on FB chat

DeHeerser wrote: Basically, I can see that you know how to tell a story, that you place yourself into the characters and their thoughts. You succeed in conveying how they feel and what they think. That's a talent not many fan fics writers have. Most stay at the level of "the shotgun roared - Sebastian held it firmly in his hands and pulled the trigger. A bright flash thundered across the room, briefly lighting the dilapitated walls. Smoke swirled up from the barrel as the assailant collapsed, pressing his stomach. Blood began to ooze. Sebastian inhaled the damp, wood-rotten air, then frowned in disgust as his attacker tried to crawl. Clenching his teeth he pulled again - nothing. Just as the bloodied hand brushed his ankle Sebastian realized the gun was now empty." Such writing by itself is pretty visceral and cluthing, but as you have demonstrated it takes something more to make the reader truly interested in the characters.

The potential is there, now polish polish and more polish.

Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked the fic we wrote. I'm currently writing another but in slow progress due to my tight work schedule. Hopefully I can get it out soon and post it here. :lol:

I actually shared it with Jocifer666 and its a crossover fic; Sebastian survived the Beacon Incident and becomes target for a Cult Doctor. There's also a friendship developed between him and Delsin ;) If you're ok with it, I can email you the first part of the fic.
When someone is miserable, they will need someone who is more miserable than them - Sebastian to Delsin (Crossover fic)
Terra2500

Postby DeHeerser » Sep 15, 2014 9:30 pm

I will give one advice. When you write something, you will be in the rush of "oh my God, this is so awesome, the whole world must know this, I've finally finished, I'm so proud". But that is actually a big no no. Because the pieces that you submit or paste or post in the surge of your own enthusiasm, are usually your weakest pieces. The thought may be brilliant but what counts when conveying the thought is the execution. When you write something, let it lay for some days, then revisit, read through again, polish, correct some sentences, send to a friend who reads books and articles and ask for spelling errors. And then once you've gone through that post it online. Because people won't bother to correct the stuff for you. They will just think "pff this execution was half-assed" and won't bother to stay involved or revisit.

What I meant to say is this. Imagine if you are with some girl or boy, depending on your gender, that you have kind of a crush on. Now take that scenario and the power fails. You hear glass cracking. You see the shadows of strangers coming through the windows. You run and keep running until your wind leaves you; you trip over a treetrunk and fall with your knee on a rock. In the darkness you can feel that blood pours out. You cannot move, but you know that the enemy may be out there, so you try to see your friend in the darkness. Your friend is bleeding too; a madman took a swing at him with a knife - he barely managed to escape. Now the hunters are out there for you.

Will you be thinking of your childhood crush during that moment? Even if you find a moment of relief in some old cabin, with a dusty oil lamp? Or will you be thinking of fighting for your life with every heartbeat, fighting the pain and searching everywhere for medical equipment? This is not the type of situation where romances can flourish.

But there is a unique, undefinable talent of writing that some authors have, something that cannot be quantified or put into concepts, to make the totally unreal and unimaginable feel rather straightforward and the obvious choice. Who knows one day you possess this talent too. This is a talent that I know exists, but do not know how it is created.
DeHeerser

Postby Terra2500 » Sep 15, 2014 10:07 pm

DeHeerser wrote:I will give one advice. When you write something, you will be in the rush of "oh my God, this is so awesome, the whole world must know this, I've finally finished, I'm so proud". But that is actually a big no no. Because the pieces that you submit or paste or post in the surge of your own enthusiasm, are usually your weakest pieces. The thought may be brilliant but what counts when conveying the thought is the execution. When you write something, let it lay for some days, then revisit, read through again, polish, correct some sentences, send to a friend who reads books and articles and ask for spelling errors. And then once you've gone through that post it online. Because people won't bother to correct the stuff for you. They will just think "pff this execution was half-assed" and won't bother to stay involved or revisit.

What I meant to say is this. Imagine if you are with some girl or boy, depending on your gender, that you have kind of a crush on. Now take that scenario and the power fails. You hear glass cracking. You see the shadows of strangers coming through the windows. You run and keep running until your wind leaves you; you trip over a treetrunk and fall with your knee on a rock. In the darkness you can feel that blood pours out. You cannot move, but you know that the enemy may be out there, so you try to see your friend in the darkness. Your friend is bleeding too; a madman took a swing at him with a knife - he barely managed to escape. Now the hunters are out there for you.

Will you be thinking of your childhood crush during that moment? Even if you find a moment of relief in some old cabin, with a dusty oil lamp? Or will you be thinking of fighting for your life with every heartbeat, fighting the pain and searching everywhere for medical equipment? This is not the type of situation where romances can flourish.

But there is a unique, undefinable talent of writing that some authors have, something that cannot be quantified or put into concepts, to make the totally unreal and unimaginable feel rather straightforward and the obvious choice. Who knows one day you possess this talent too. This is a talent that I know exists, but do not know how it is created.

Thank you so much for this advise ;)

Sadly I don't have any friends who read / write fanfic except Serene and Ching Ho. But the 3 of us to be honest, we weren't really good in writing. We can visualize a scenario but we always had a hard time trying to describe and we don't have anyone whom we can send to help us check and pointed out our errors.

If you don't mind, is it ok if I can send you my fic and you can beta read for me? If its alright for you?
Terra2500

Postby DeHeerser » Sep 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Sent a pm
DeHeerser

Postby F00XY » Jan 06, 2015 10:40 am

continue this fanfic i loved this fanfic s2 :D
F00XY

Postby Nemesis85 » Jan 08, 2015 2:19 am

Terra2500, Just wanted you to know that PewDiePie is having a fanfiction contest in 3 categories, Action, Comedy, and Horror. since you like to write fanfictions I thought you would be interested in entering and admitting your writings. He just uploaded a youtube video talking bout the contest:
phpBB [video]

And, this is the link to the contest. hope you submit and win.
http://www.pewdiepie.com/direct/bcF7pPxA?utm_source=pewdiepie&utm_medium=vanity&utm_content=&utm_campaign=fanfiction

Enjoy.
Nemesis85

Postby DeHeerser » Jan 19, 2015 5:49 pm

Thanks a lot for the info, I checked the site and ended up here:

https://forums.pewdiepie.com/index.php/ ... N-CONTEST/

Do you happen to know the specific email adress to send to?
DeHeerser

Postby Nemesis85 » Jan 20, 2015 2:23 am

I think you should go here, there is a form you have to fill up, hope you are 18+

http://www.pewdiepie.com/direct/bcF7pPxA?utm_source=pewdiepie&utm_medium=home_banner&utm_content=&utm_campaign=fanfiction

Hope this works.
Nemesis85

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak