It is almost here! [Pre-Release Hype Thread!]

(Discuss the game)

Re: It is almost here! [Pre-Release Hype Thread!]

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 08, 2014 10:29 am

Feel the same, but trying at the same time not to catch any spoilers. Only know what I have seen in some art pics and the trailers, which haven't really given anything away. Keep having dreams about it too. Had one this morning about the chainsaw chap. I was Seb and I was in some kind of square shaped room,, there was a elevator in the middle so I had to scrurry behind boxes that were dotted around, like a stores room. I got caught though and dragged away, so did some women who had also been hiding, didn't get killed, though. My alarm went off just as I entered a room and saw Ruvik's back.... It was a gooood dream :D this game is something of nightmares LOL
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Postby gonzzCABJ » Oct 08, 2014 5:09 pm

DaveOfTheDead87 wrote:Feel the same, but trying at the same time not to catch any spoilers. Only know what I have seen in some art pics and the trailers, which haven't really given anything away. Keep having dreams about it too. Had one this morning about the chainsaw chap. I was Seb and I was in some kind of square shaped room,, there was a elevator in the middle so I had to scrurry behind boxes that were dotted around, like a stores room. I got caught though and dragged away, so did some women who had also been hiding, didn't get killed, though. My alarm went off just as I entered a room and saw Ruvik's back.... It was a gooood dream :D this game is something of nightmares LOL

Hahaha! This game is playing with our minds.
gonzzCABJ

Favorite Title: Silent Hill
PSN: gonzzCABJ
Steam: gonzzCABJ

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 08, 2014 5:32 pm

Keep thinking about buying another game just too keep me sane till monday. I have been on Diablo 3 and finally after months got all my set items for a character, now..i'm bored lol, even brought the new LOTR game last week.. its ok, keep getting my ass killed which promotes the lvling of the enemies making it even harder... I like horror games. I get more of a feel with them. Hacking and slashing games just get dull (Diablo 3 is still a great game, and I will continue to play it for years to come lol) Thought about buying Alien Isolation.. but heard mixed reviews. I don't want it to be like another DayLight. have a few scares but then its lost that appear.. its just hiding and walking..

Thought screw it, I will try AI seen way more possitives than negatives, might help my stealth out for TEW lol
Love my internet. it said 6hrs to install, so I normally cut that time in half, so thought it might take 3hrs... but its gonna be done within an hour..... woo :mrgreen:
DaveOfTheDead87

Postby gonzzCABJ » Oct 08, 2014 6:50 pm

DaveOfTheDead87 wrote:Keep thinking about buying another game just too keep me sane till monday. I have been on Diablo 3 and finally after months got all my set items for a character, now..i'm bored lol, even brought the new LOTR game last week.. its ok, keep getting my ass killed which promotes the lvling of the enemies making it even harder... I like horror games. I get more of a feel with them. Hacking and slashing games just get dull (Diablo 3 is still a great game, and I will continue to play it for years to come lol) Thought about buying Alien Isolation.. but heard mixed reviews. I don't want it to be like another DayLight. have a few scares but then its lost that appear.. its just hiding and walking..

Thought screw it, I will try AI seen way more possitives than negatives, might help my stealth out for TEW lol
Love my internet. it said 6hrs to install, so I normally cut that time in half, so thought it might take 3hrs... but its gonna be done within an hour..... woo :mrgreen:

I just bought Shadow of Mordor on PS4 after getting recommendations from some fellas. For what I've seen, it's quite awesome. It will sure shorten the wait.
Either way, it's cool that, starting sunday, TEW will be ready to download for PS4. So, when tuesday arrives, I will play the hell out of it :lol:
gonzzCABJ

Favorite Title: Silent Hill
PSN: gonzzCABJ
Steam: gonzzCABJ

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 08, 2014 7:10 pm

Booked a week off to play it. A game like that I doubt I can, just put down halfway through a chapter :P
DaveOfTheDead87

Postby SweetPoison13 » Oct 08, 2014 9:12 pm

DaveOfTheDead87 wrote:Keep thinking about buying another game just too keep me sane till monday. I have been on Diablo 3 and finally after months got all my set items for a character, now..i'm bored lol, even brought the new LOTR game last week.. its ok, keep getting my ass killed which promotes the lvling of the enemies making it even harder... I like horror games. I get more of a feel with them. Hacking and slashing games just get dull (Diablo 3 is still a great game, and I will continue to play it for years to come lol) Thought about buying Alien Isolation.. but heard mixed reviews. I don't want it to be like another DayLight. have a few scares but then its lost that appear.. its just hiding and walking..

I will be playing Persona 4: Arena Ultimax until The Evil Within comes out. I don't have anything against Alien: Isolation but I won't be able to make time for it this month. I'm likely to support more survival horror video games as the months go by but I have my sights set on The Evil Within right now. Persona 4: Arena Ultimax is a pretty enjoyable fighting video game mind you. Alien: Isolation wouldn't be able to pull me away from it.
Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison
SweetPoison13
Evil Takes Hold

Favorite Title: Silent Hill 2
PSN: SweetPoison13
XBL: SweetPoison13

Postby Morir es vivir » Oct 08, 2014 9:19 pm

SweetPoison13 wrote:

I will be playing Persona 4: Arena Ultimax until The Evil Within comes out. I don't have anything against Alien: Isolation but I won't be able to make time for it this month. I'm likely to support more survival horror video games as the months go by but I have my sights set on The Evil Within right now. Persona 4: Arena Ultimax is a pretty enjoyable fighting video game mind you. Alien: Isolation wouldn't be able to pull me away from it.

Good thinking, but i have to say i have Isolation since yesterday and is a FUCKING MASTERPIECE, get that beast of a game after finishing TEW, a person who loves survival horror NEEDS this game, i repeat, you NEED this game.
Morir es vivir

Favorite Title: REmake-DCut-TEW

Postby Rikitatsu » Oct 09, 2014 8:02 am

Seems like PSN is having a maintenance on Monday. Perfect timing... :/
Anyone knows if you can download stuff while there is maintenance?

http://uk.playstation.com/home/news/art ... intenance/
Rikitatsu

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 09, 2014 10:44 am

I downloaded AI off steam last night, took less than an hour to DL lol. I only played a snippet of it last night to test to made sure it ran ok. i can run it maxed out. I had to also play it with the sound low as it was 12am and my headset hadn't turned up (has today though) so later I will give it a proper go. Would now but had a crappy day at work. I booked next week off some time ago, when we got the release date for TEW.. today I was on about next week in the office and they said I wasn't marked off as being off next week.... I was raging lol... in the end it got sorted so now I can relax and look forward to my week off playing TEW alone, in the dark with this new headset :p

Also I have been charged today for my copy, so... if my luck is in... for once I might have it by saturday. Hell yeah!
DaveOfTheDead87

Postby Jocifer666 » Oct 09, 2014 11:23 am

You guys wanna hear something funny? I just ran into Matt Gstaff outside Penn Station- and I might be getting a review copy! Good thing I went to work early huh?
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

PreviousNext

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak