Any TEW giveaways/special event for 2 year anniversary?

(Discuss the game)

Any TEW giveaways/special event for 2 year anniversary?

Postby Stadose » Oct 12, 2016 1:44 pm

With the 2-year anniversary of TEW just 2 days away, I was wondering if the team at Tango and/or Bethesda were going to do something special on that day, like game giveaways, a special TEW developer playthrough stream, or maybe even the official TEW 2 announcement!

And even if Tango/Bethesda don't do anything special, are any of you TEW fans going to? Like a handgun only AKUMU run, TEW cosplays, or even a blindfolded TEW playthrough on stream? XD

How are you TEW fans going to celebrate the TEW 2-year anniversary?

I really want to celebrate with a TEW 2 announcement XD
Stadose

Favorite Title: REmake/RE4
PSN: Stadose

Re: Any TEW giveaways/special event for 2 year anniversary?

Postby Rikitatsu » Oct 14, 2016 6:05 pm

Well, seems like the official Twitter account for TEW is doing a giveaway for a Keeper bobblehead https://twitter.com/TheEvilWithin/statu ... 5477228544

Welcome to the forums, by the way!

As for our site, we're working on a project that's keeping us busy, so I'm not sure we've got any anniversary plans... It will take time before we show what we're working on, but it's gonna be great!
Rikitatsu

Postby berto » Oct 25, 2016 2:15 am

So, there is this rumor, unconfirmed everywhere it says it's a thing, but supposedly one of the games that's going to be free for PS+ next month will be TEW. Like any other rumor you won't know what's true or not until the moment of truth so take it with a grain of salt.
We are the Dream Makers and we are the Dreamers of the Dream
berto

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Humberto_Ugalde
XBL: EsteNoEsGringo

Postby Rikitatsu » Oct 27, 2016 6:04 am

berto wrote:So, there is this rumor, unconfirmed everywhere it says it's a thing, but supposedly one of the games that's going to be free for PS+ next month will be TEW. Like any other rumor you won't know what's true or not until the moment of truth so take it with a grain of salt.

Confirmed bogus. I've seen this rumor pop up many times before... The basis of it is probably because TEW was a PS+ game for Japan a while ago, so people assume it'll also come out on the Western PS+.
Rikitatsu

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak