Plot Analysis of the TEW2 reveal

(Discuss the game)

Re: Plot Analysis of the TEW2 reveal

Postby Autoignition » Jun 13, 2017 1:41 pm

Rikitatsu wrote:Could also be some pseudo-science or actual science that explains how some physical changes like wounds can be inflicted mentally, but I wouldn't know as I'm science-illiterate.

I know sometimes I see wound-like marks on my body without being wounded. Not sure what's the cause though.

Psychosomatic reactions are definitely a thing. Some people have been documented to change their eye color and even foot size if their psychotic break is severe enough. It could be that, too.

I also just thought of another thing with regards to #2. Sebastian's life is in the shitter because no one believes him about what happened in Beacon, right? What if he tried to use the mark on his hand as proof and everyone went, "There's nothing fucking on your hand, Sebastian." and now he just covers it up because it makes him feel like he's going crazy.
Autoignition

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Autoignition

Postby liontamer » Jun 13, 2017 2:27 pm

Autoignition wrote: I also just thought of another thing with regards to #2. Sebastian's life is in the shitter because no one believes him about what happened in Beacon, right? What if he tried to use the mark on his hand as proof and everyone went, "There's nothing fucking on your hand, Sebastian." and now he just covers it up because it makes him feel like he's going crazy.

That's a very cool concept and I really hope it's true.
liontamer

PSN: breakdownthewall

Postby Rikitatsu » Jun 15, 2017 7:53 pm

Something just hit me, so Kidman is still with Mobius? At least that's what her speech implied in the trailer... How do they feel about her letting Sebastian go in the first game? They tricked them by feigning his death right?

You'd think they will dispose of her or something. Or maybe they don't see Seb as a threat, so they'll leave him alone as noone will believe him.
Rikitatsu

Postby Autoignition » Jun 15, 2017 8:30 pm

That's an interesting and important point. She might have been able to get away with an, "I honestly thought he was dead and I fucked up, sorry." but I'm not sure if that's something that Mobius would go for.

Then again, they did kind of give Jimenez a second and third and I think fourth chance after he kept trying to stab them in the back, so it's not like we're dealing with the brightest group of global supervillains, here.
Autoignition

PSN: Autoignition

Previous

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak