If TEW2 far surpasses expectations, will TEW1 be left alone?

(Discuss the game)

If TEW2 far surpasses expectations, will TEW1 be left alone?

Postby extravagant » Jun 13, 2017 7:00 pm

I'm speaking more on futuristic terms, maybe even 4-5 years after TEW2's release date, I'm predicting that if TEW2 is a huge successor in the sequel to this franchise, there may be a chance that Shinji Mikami might not leave TEW1 in the dust being partially flawed game. Well, it's already been stated in interviews that they really listen to the fans. The part where they listened to how people hated the letterbox, Sebastian's "asshole personality" from TEW1 and how they now wanna humanize him more, how they listened to fans expressing more enjoyment in the TEW1 DLC's story than the main game, how they want to make the game more open world and less linear, etc, etc, what this all means is that they really want to improve the game and make it out there.

I'm only assuming, but what if they learned from all their mistakes of TEW1 and all the "possible" mistakes of TEW2 and invest into remaking TEW1 in the near future? Can you imagine what it would be like? It's all speculation at this point but hey, who knows. Shinji Mikami made the REmake way better than the first RE game.
extravagant

Favorite Title: REmake, The Evil

Re: If TEW2 far surpasses expectations, will TEW1 be left al

Postby litost88 » Jun 13, 2017 7:20 pm

I'm hoping they re-release the first game with proper Tech. But just wishful thinking.
litost88

Postby ghostcall » Jun 13, 2017 7:53 pm

They would 100% remaster the first game and fix all it problems.

They could change the game engine and rebuild it from scratch like Doom 3 remaster was....
ghostcall

Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Postby litost88 » Jun 14, 2017 10:04 am

A remastered edition fixing those frame rate issues and textures would be perfect!
litost88

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak