Please let there be an actual final boss fight in TEW2

(Discuss the game)

Please let there be an actual final boss fight in TEW2

Postby robflee23 » Jun 16, 2017 4:43 pm

Something I'm really not liking about boss fights in today's gaming generation is that they are more like interactive set pieces rather than being an actual challenge.
Ruvik was a MASSIVE disappointment to me as far as a "boss fight" goes. Especially after fighting the twin Keepers right before him.

Do you guys share this sentiment? I miss the days in which I was saving the precious magnum rounds to dome Tyrant.
robflee23

Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Re: Please let there be an actual final boss fight in TEW2

Postby Morir es vivir » Jun 16, 2017 5:00 pm

There where much better boss fights throughout the game, final boss was a little underwhelming although i liked some bits of it like when you shoot the rocket launcher while Ruvik Amalgam rushes at you. The scene where Sebastian got impaled and tried to reach for the near rocket launcher moaning in pain "ugh ugh!" was fucking hilarious xD
Morir es vivir

Favorite Title: REmake-DCut-TEW

Postby Rikitatsu » Jun 16, 2017 6:10 pm

I always considered the double Keeper encounter to be the final boss fight... And that Ruvik thing in the end is just a sort of an epilogue.

Seems like you'll fight human opponents and their monster sidekicks though, like Stefano and Theodore (Black Preacher), they implied there are others, so I'm feeling good about the chances of an awesome final boss... Sure hope the it isn't some set piece.
Rikitatsu

Postby robflee23 » Jun 16, 2017 9:42 pm

Rikitatsu wrote:I always considered the double Keeper encounter to be the final boss fight... And that Ruvik thing in the end is just a sort of an epilogue.

Seems like you'll fight human opponents and their monster sidekicks though, like Stefano and Theodore (Black Preacher), they implied there are others, so I'm feeling good about the chances of an awesome final boss... Sure hope the it isn't some set piece.

I'd shit bricks if
Leslie came back and was somehow Ruvik reincarnated.
Granted I'm not too well versed in the story so go easy on me if that would be something that would be completely impossible haha.
robflee23

Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak