I Discovered An Infinite Sprint Technique! Need Test Help.

(Discuss the game)

I Discovered An Infinite Sprint Technique! Need Test Help.

Postby SutterCane » Aug 26, 2017 2:35 am

This might be new because I can't find info on it anywhere. I'm on PS4 and fully patched.

It's about 40% faster than regular speed and here's how it works.

Get to critical health (holding your side).

Start to blind fire a gun. While the gun is raised to fire you will move much faster, faster than non injured speed and much faster than injured speed. You do not need to fire the gun, only raise it to blind fire. Does not work with the bow as it can't blind fire I believe.

I need help from other people to tell me if this works on other platforms and frame rates. I don't believe it's quite as fast as sprinting but it doesn't need cooldown time so in the long run it would win out.

I'm sure somebody must have been in an injured state and tried to blindfire but I guess never have because this was a big surprise. There's always something new with this game even if it's a glitch. As glitches go this one is actually quite interesting because you could argue the critical sprint is risky and adds depth.
SutterCane

Favorite Title: This, DC1 or RE

Re: I Discovered An Infinite Sprint Technique! Need Test Hel

Postby ProgenitorCastle » Aug 29, 2017 11:53 pm

I uninstalled the PC ver. of TEW some time ago, but should I re-install it, I'll try to keep this in mind and see if it works there :P
ProgenitorCastle

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak