General Theories...ideas [Big, possilbe spoilers]

(Discuss the game)

General Theories...ideas [Big, possilbe spoilers]

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 02, 2014 10:13 am

I've been thinking a lot, like most of us, that have been looking into the game, what we do know really, isn't much to be fair, we see things but. its been left to us atm to come up with possible ideas. This thread is NOT for 100% ful spoilers! its just a place for ideas to cook

I've been thinking of this...

Ever since I saw one of the trailers, a recent one there is a image of Bubbles and Swings, We also have heard that Sebastian has been to the manor before, well has some strange past with it which he doesn't understand. One crazy theory I had was perhaps he did have a child, family possible, which was killed, perhaps he suffered from Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) This explains why Ruvik says (don't recall it word from word off my head) but somethink like "I know who you are, who do you think you are?. I know what you crave, what you fear. Are you going to be able to live with yourself knowing what I am going to make you do?" perhaps Ruvik is the illness. He's defo been experimented on, by himself or someone close to him, to try and unlock the world he's now created, he has the ability through mind to be able to teleport, control the surroundings.. to get into Sebastians mind, in order to break it, to get back out into the normal world..
About the swings and bubble scene I jsut rewatched it and I wear i saw the manor, or asylum behind the trees, its hard to make out..
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Re: General Theories...ideas [Big, possilbe spoilers]

Postby Jocifer666 » Oct 02, 2014 1:48 pm

This is going to sound weird, but I actually think Ruvik doesn't exist on a mere physical plane anymore. If we are indeed trapped in Ruvik's mind, it would make sense if Ruvik didn't tangibly exist in that world, but would only be somewhere in between. Thus, he can only harm us, we can't harm him.

To go one step further, if insanity is a disease, as the medieval ages used to believe, perhaps Ruvik is an embodiment of madness?

To go even further, if one reads into Shutter Island as a film about mind control- I can explain my conspiracy leanings in a PM, for those that've seen the movie- perhaps the same thing is going on in Beacon?
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Re: General Theories...ideas [Big, possilbe spoilers]

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 02, 2014 3:04 pm

It makes sense and Its what Ruvik was trying to find out, how to open that door, so to speak, to another plain. i think he did it, by the looks of the head wounds, which are just visible, clearly he's had some brain work done onto himself. Don't full understand, but yeah I believe he's not phyiscal it looks like he was burnt to death, so a ghost, perhaps, So after the experiment he was killed by someone in the process or himself, which.. I don't know, might needed to be done to complete it.. I know what I mean lol its hard getting it across :lol: but then I remember seeing some gameplay of him when he's all patched up playing the piano :/ dang lol
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak