The Evil Within(PS3 version)

(Discuss the game)

Re: The Evil Within(PS3 version)

Postby AtillaTas » Oct 07, 2014 2:34 pm

Seraphiel wrote:Most of the pop in is in the cutsecnes, imgame it isn't bad.

now the radio is spazzing out between 2 different looks and been focused on multiple times, so it might actually not be pop in?

You are a pirate and a thief for playing the pirated version. Post the photo of the case and the disc if you are not.
AtillaTas

Postby Rikitatsu » Oct 07, 2014 2:35 pm

AtillaTas wrote:

now the radio is spazzing out between 2 different looks and been focused on multiple times, so it might actually not be pop in?

You are a pirate and a thief for playing the pirated version. Post the photo of the case and the disc if you are not.

Careful.
I already told you he is not playing a pirated version (I confirmed it with him myself.)

If you keep up with these accusations I'm afraid I'll have to ban you.
Rikitatsu

Re: Ynt: The Evil Within(PS3 version)

Postby AtillaTas » Oct 07, 2014 2:37 pm

Rikitatsu wrote:
AtillaTas wrote:

Careful.
I already told you he is not playing a pirated version (I confirmed it with him myself.)

If you keep up with these accusations I'm afraid I'll have to ban you.

You also said that the game isn't leaked and I showed you where to find the leaked version. If he is not posting the photo of the case and the disc he is a thief and you are his accomplice. I am taking screenshots and sending this to Bethesda. You are not banning him because you want the impressions first on your site. Let's see what Bethesda thinks about this...
AtillaTas

Postby tormented » Oct 07, 2014 2:40 pm

bethesda can't do shit. go ahead, waste your time (and theirs..)
tormented

Favorite Title: arthouse horror

Postby AtillaTas » Oct 07, 2014 2:40 pm

Why not just post the photo of the game case and the disc and shut me up? Because its the pirated psn version which is in the wild.
AtillaTas

Re: Ynt: The Evil Within(PS3 version)

Postby Rikitatsu » Oct 07, 2014 2:42 pm

AtillaTas wrote:You also said that the game isn't leaked and I showed you where to find the leaked version. If he is not posting the photo of the case and the disc he is a thief and you are his accomplice. I am taking screenshots and sending this to Bethesda. You are not banning him because you want the impressions first on your site. Let's see what Bethesda thinks about this...

There are circumstances that you don't need to know... Cool your head off for a month, and you're welcome back here.
Rikitatsu

Postby Dusk Golem » Oct 07, 2014 2:43 pm

Not to mention, in this case it's really not a pirated copy. I talked to him a bit via PM when I cleared up he did own the game and was asking for further picture proof of it, as I'm just reporting things on GAF, but jumping to conclusions and being overzealous seems to be the position you're taking on this.

I mean, I understand concern, but you're a junior picking fights with mods who have proven to me at least time and time again to be trustworthy people. On top of this, it's really not a pirated copy. I didn't even know the game was pirated until you said it is, I haven't google'd it so I can't confirm it, but he has posted pictures to those to check if it's okay, and there's a very rational explanation on why he has only shown the pics to a few rather than publicly, but he does own the game.
Last edited by Dusk Golem on Oct 07, 2014 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dusk Golem

Postby tormented » Oct 07, 2014 2:45 pm

anyway, the gist of it is correct. anyone pirating it without buying a copy when it's out is a massive entitled dick.
tormented

Favorite Title: arthouse horror

Postby Dusk Golem » Oct 07, 2014 2:46 pm

tormented wrote:anyway, the gist of it is correct. anyone pirating it without buying a copy when it's out is a massive entitled dick.

Yarp. Definitely want the game to sell, so much so I've bought four copies (one for myself, one season pass for myself, one for a friend, and two which I gave away to GAF members).

God, this next week of waiting is going to be hell though. And there's no chance I might get it early as my copy is pre-ordered on Steam. OTL
Dusk Golem

Postby dan76 » Oct 07, 2014 2:49 pm

Seraphiel wrote:Most of the pop in is in the cutsecnes, ingame it isn't bad.

Ok, so how do you feel about the game in general - good, bad? I'd be interested to know how much hand holding goes on. Are there loads of cut scenes interupting the gameplay?
dan76

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: durangodan76
XBL: durango76uk

PreviousNext

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak