Is the evil within scary ?

(Discuss the game)

Re: Is the evil within scary ?

Postby chriskilla10 » Oct 11, 2014 7:03 am

yourfrag wrote:The ammo will be very limited, dont worry, just play on survival and when you finish the game, you will unlock harder difficulty called nightmare and then theres yet AKUMU difficulty. You will be then grateful, if enemy that had a gun drops you some ammo, believe me. And if you think about it, its does make sense. I think alot of fans are going to be happy with this game. And by the way, I hated playing The Last of Us Remastered on grounded difficulty and the enemy never drops me ammo even if they had a gun.

Well I guess that makes sense as long as only a few enemies drop ammo not most of them. But still backtracking based exploring, larger levels,and puzzles that requires you to read and explore could have been really god damn awesome. :D
chriskilla10

Favorite Title: REmake

Postby LeonEvil666 » Oct 11, 2014 11:46 am

I'm at part 6 and yes I will say that it is scary, especially one part (don't gonna give you spoilers) but it's creepy because you have invisible enemies!
LeonEvil666

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: LeonEvil666

Postby chriskilla10 » Oct 11, 2014 4:28 pm

LeonEvil666 wrote:I'm at part 6 and yes I will say that it is scary, especially one part (don't gonna give you spoilers) but it's creepy because you have invisible enemies!

Is it scary throughout for you
chriskilla10

Favorite Title: REmake

Previous

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak