My Ps4 Copy

(Discuss the game)

Re: My Ps4 Copy

Postby mohdfikree » Oct 12, 2014 3:44 am

LeonEvil666 wrote:Ok, than I have a BIG problem, cause I not have much ammunition left :)

I remember there was a grinder somewhere I think you can possibly push them off there by melee attacking them there.
mohdfikree

Favorite Title: The Last Of Us
PSN: Emiratendo
XBL: I HATE MICROSOFT
Wii U: MohdFikree
Steam: Emiratendo

Postby LeonEvil666 » Oct 12, 2014 3:47 am

mohdfikree wrote:
LeonEvil666 wrote:Ok, than I have a BIG problem, cause I not have much ammunition left :)

I remember there was a grinder somewhere I think you can possibly push them off there by melee attacking them there.

Ok, I will be looking out for that, they are
big, quick and dangerous:)
LeonEvil666

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: LeonEvil666

Postby LeonEvil666 » Oct 12, 2014 5:36 am

Mohd more help please:
when you have to beat Laura you be locked in a room where there are flames from top and sides, what's suppose to do there? If I raise up I'll burn
LeonEvil666

Postby LeonEvil666 » Oct 12, 2014 7:46 am

Finally at ch 11 :)
LeonEvil666

Postby mohdfikree » Oct 12, 2014 8:22 am

LeonEvil666 wrote:Mohd more help please:
when you have to beat Laura you be locked in a room where there are flames from top and sides, what's suppose to do there? If I raise up I'll burn

Sorry I missed that, but since you're in Chapter 11, I guess you managed, hehe. Also, Chapter 11-15 are pain in the butt, especially enemies with machine guns. Good luck and lemme know if you need any more help. Also, will be waiting for the soundtrack.
mohdfikree

Favorite Title: The Last Of Us
PSN: Emiratendo
XBL: I HATE MICROSOFT
Wii U: MohdFikree
Steam: Emiratendo

Postby LeonEvil666 » Oct 12, 2014 12:31 pm

mohdfikree wrote:
LeonEvil666 wrote:Mohd more help please:

Sorry I missed that, but since you're in Chapter 11, I guess you managed, hehe. Also, Chapter 11-15 are pain in the butt, especially enemies with machine guns. Good luck and lemme know if you need any more help. Also, will be waiting for the soundtrack.

Yes , i start With Chapter 13 later tonight, thanks for all the help, but that Chapter was a pain yes :) Can you send me you mail adress on pm ? So i can send the Music to you :)
LeonEvil666

Postby dvader » Oct 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Spoiler free thoughts on the game in general.
dvader

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 13, 2014 5:47 am

MY COPY IS HERE!!! been window watching all morning had a feeling I would get it today. Time to be a hermit for 7 days!!! Headphones at the read, lights off blind down, time to poop myself Hell yeah! I will let you know what I think after an hour or so. Doesn't seem real after all this time waiting its, here.. might not till my 3rd playthrough LOL
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 13, 2014 1:13 pm

...and I get to chapter 6 and the game goes back to the menu, tried it 3 times :( seriously pissed off, fantastic game though.. just not sure what to do, Disc is clean. It gets to..

I get past the market statue, then go into the graveyard, they start talking about what era they are in and thats when it goes to the menu....
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Postby LeonEvil666 » Oct 13, 2014 5:09 pm

DaveOfTheDead87 wrote:...and I get to chapter 6 and the game goes back to the menu, tried it 3 times :( seriously pissed off, fantastic game though.. just not sure what to do, Disc is clean. It gets to..

I get past the market statue, then go into the graveyard, they start talking about what era they are in and thats when it goes to the menu....

You will find out what to do, some Chapters are really hard actually. And a little tip
try to use other options than shoot the enemies, because trust me, you will need those bullets :)
LeonEvil666

PreviousNext

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak