After Play Enthusiasm?

(Discuss the game)

Re: After Play Enthusiasm?

Postby gonzzCABJ » Oct 12, 2014 2:29 pm

DaveOfTheDead87 wrote:I've already preloaded it on my pc lol via stream... Just have to wait for the unlock, but my ps4 copy should arrive tomorrow as it was dispatched friday afternoon, everytime I have ordered from the site I have got preorders a day before release. The pc one is more for casual gaming, always like to have a digital back up.
All I want is for the heart to start racing, the fear of being caught and knowing I'm gonna be screwed if caught, that what gets me lol. I am mainly looking forward to the story. I know basically nothing of the main characters, apart from what some of the older trailers have said :D

Yep, pretty much the same case here. I know that we use a detective called Sebastian and that he has two partners. Then I know that there's this baddie, called Ruvik, and a nurse similar to Lisa from SH and... And that's pretty much it.
gonzzCABJ

Favorite Title: Silent Hill
PSN: gonzzCABJ
Steam: gonzzCABJ

Postby smbmaster99 » Oct 12, 2014 2:31 pm

I've always been pretty pumped for an extra round right after finishing my first playthrough of anything (and if it's RE4-good, then I can expect to play this for years and years after my first run ^^) There are forecasted thunderstorms in my area for Tuesday. I hope it's right because that'll make the game even more fun on my first playthrough, especially since I know nothing but the names of the characters and a miniscule handful of details regarding gameplay :D just hope the power doesn't go out lolllo
smbmaster99

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 12, 2014 2:50 pm

lol there's been a few storms around here and theres gonna be some heavy rain tomorrow. I hope so, added atmosphere :D and I still play RESI4 I have to say I like the first few chapters the best as I love the rustic village and mansion type building, not so keen on the military side of it, but its all still good lol. I like the idea with TEW that you are Never really safe, you can't spend too much time searching room coz Ruviks gonna show his face at some point, Paranoias gonna hit
DaveOfTheDead87

PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Postby gonzzCABJ » Oct 12, 2014 2:52 pm

DaveOfTheDead87 wrote:lol there's been a few storms around here and theres gonna be some heavy rain tomorrow. I hope so, added atmosphere :D and I still play RESI4 I have to say I like the first few chapters the best as I love the rustic village and mansion type building, not so keen on the military side of it, but its all still good lol. I like the idea with TEW that you are Never really safe, you can't spend too much time searching room coz Ruviks gonna show his face at some point, Paranoias gonna hit

The Keeper also appears every now and then. I think.
gonzzCABJ

Favorite Title: Silent Hill
PSN: gonzzCABJ
Steam: gonzzCABJ

Postby Tyrant » Oct 12, 2014 10:56 pm

Nimrod wrote:
Tyrant wrote:maybe when the game is officially released?

Amazing! Its almost as if you used common sense to come up with that deduction!

lol indeed :lol:
Tyrant

Favorite Title: REmake

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 13, 2014 3:15 am

half my fave games never get talked about, forgotten, but as soon as I mention them to friends who are gaming. Woop! Not many people remember Die By The Sword. It was the first game that had motion like the Wii Does. Use the mouse to swing your weapons. and the was Kobald football. Being a Orc and beating the hell out of a small blue dog (Kobald) into nets. ... good times.
I think this will be there along side RE4 in my faves, which is in my TOP 5 lol
DaveOfTheDead87

PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Previous

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak