After Play Enthusiasm?

(Discuss the game)

After Play Enthusiasm?

Postby Laphin » Oct 12, 2014 4:22 am

Seems almost non existent.. (from those that have played it through)

Usually with a 9.0 game, there's a little more to talk about.. everyone that has completed this game so far is just like.. "woo I beat it.." then that's it. If I had played it to completion, beat it, and absolutely loved it, I would be on here spouting off about it like crazy without spoilers of course.

I'm thinking this game will review with 6s or 7s.

I'm just hoping when reviews arrive we aren't reading things like..
Well, Shinji tried to bring back the Resident Evil vibe, but maybe tried a little too hard and forced a lot of gore and randomness... but did not tell a full coherent story.

Lets hope I'm wrong!
Laphin

Favorite Title: Alan Wake
PSN: Laphin
Steam: Laphin

Re: After Play Enthusiasm?

Postby LeonEvil666 » Oct 12, 2014 4:27 am

Well I'm think the game is great, but it's hard in certain points. There are a lot to do, and there are long chapters. You can definitely call the game a survival horror (with a little twist of psycological horror)
LeonEvil666

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: LeonEvil666

Postby Tyrant » Oct 12, 2014 7:18 am

maybe when the game is officially released?
Tyrant

Favorite Title: REmake

Postby Nimrod » Oct 12, 2014 11:06 am

Tyrant wrote:maybe when the game is officially released?

Amazing! Its almost as if you used common sense to come up with that deduction!
Nimrod

Favorite Title: Fatal Frame

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 12, 2014 12:30 pm

after I played TLoU I just sat there, stunned, shocked and exhausted after a straight run through of the game. It took about an hour after to finnally go "THAT WAS SWEET!!!" and I did it all again the next day :D
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Postby gonzzCABJ » Oct 12, 2014 12:35 pm

DaveOfTheDead87 wrote:after I played TLoU I just sat there, stunned, shocked and exhausted after a straight run through of the game. It took about an hour after to finnally go "THAT WAS SWEET!!!" and I did it all again the next day :D

Agreed.
gonzzCABJ

Favorite Title: Silent Hill
PSN: gonzzCABJ
Steam: gonzzCABJ

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 12, 2014 1:44 pm

can't believe this time tomorrow I will be playing it. Its been a loong time since I felt like this waiting for a game. Heard some people say, its not scary. Different things scare different people. Gore doesn't scare me in the slightest, but finding out why, say something is messed up. creeps me out, thinking of the process.. that leads to things being scary.. plus ever since Playing Wario Lands on the gameboy, have that Womp chasing me.. I hate anything like that LOL always start crapping myself :D but after I nomrally end up laughing at myself.
DaveOfTheDead87

Postby gonzzCABJ » Oct 12, 2014 1:58 pm

DaveOfTheDead87 wrote:can't believe this time tomorrow I will be playing it. Its been a loong time since I felt like this waiting for a game. Heard some people say, its not scary. Different things scare different people. Gore doesn't scare me in the slightest, but finding out why, say something is messed up. creeps me out, thinking of the process.. that leads to things being scary.. plus ever since Playing Wario Lands on the gameboy, have that Womp chasing me.. I hate anything like that LOL always start crapping myself :D but after I nomrally end up laughing at myself.

I really don't think it's gonna scare me. But I do expect to sweat a lot while at it. If it achieves that, then it means that the game was successful (for me, at least).
The Pre-Load is now available on PS4. One day and ten hours until the game unlocks. Oh boy, I will be waiting until the very first second of tuesday thus to play it as soon as it's available.
gonzzCABJ

Favorite Title: Silent Hill
PSN: gonzzCABJ
Steam: gonzzCABJ

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 12, 2014 2:06 pm

I've already preloaded it on my pc lol via stream... Just have to wait for the unlock, but my ps4 copy should arrive tomorrow as it was dispatched friday afternoon, everytime I have ordered from the site I have got preorders a day before release. The pc one is more for casual gaming, always like to have a digital back up.
All I want is for the heart to start racing, the fear of being caught and knowing I'm gonna be screwed if caught, that what gets me lol. I am mainly looking forward to the story. I know basically nothing of the main characters, apart from what some of the older trailers have said :D
DaveOfTheDead87

Postby dvader » Oct 12, 2014 2:28 pm

Yeah its starting to seem clear this wont be one of the all time great games, just a really great game. And that is fine, I was hoping for something that would be talked about for many years.
dvader

Next

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak