I'm Sad

(Discuss the game)

I'm Sad

Postby SnowMan87 » Oct 14, 2014 1:53 am

:( Because I have to wait until the UPS driver comes tomorrow with my PS4 copy and Borderlands The Pre Sequel (I got The Evil Within for $49.99). My anticipation is boiling over right now. I am showing a lot of self control over not watching videos or anything. All I've seen was the demo from over a year ago (the beginning of the game) and the trailers that have been released. I don't this game spoiled for me. But I needed to talk to people who understand what it is I'm going through as none of my friends or my fiancé plays Survival Horror games (she watches) but no one understands the excited one feels for The Evil Within, let a lone a Shinji Mikami game. UGH let it be 18 hours from now (The UPS driver for my city, I live in Portland Oregon) doesn't show up until 3:30 pm at the earliest, sometimes not even until 6-6:30 pm. If I wasn't so broke I would just buy a digital copy right now and have 2 copies... I hope you are all enjoying this work of art (who have it at least) and my brothers and sisters who are having to wait just like me, we're almost there :)
SnowMan87

Favorite Title: Silent Hill 2
PSN: haron2005
Wii U: aaronreason1987

Re: I'm Sad

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 14, 2014 9:45 am

Least you aren't alone and doing the right thing by not looking at spoilers. I had a scare yesterday with my ps4 copy. It kept crashing on a chapter, I emailed Bethesda and they said the day one update if for that issue to stop it crashing.
I have two copies one on ps4 and the other on pc. I have just started my pc version and it blows the ps4 out of the water to flop on the deck lol (ps4 is still good btw) the game itself is the BEST i have played I think. its gonna be worth that wait. Even after dying over 20x against a boss never dampened my spirt. its old school and Hard even on the medium setting, but its feels so worth pushing through. You're gonna love it!! hold on my friend
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Postby SnowMan87 » Oct 15, 2014 1:19 am

Thanks a lot :) I finally got my copy around 5:00 pm tonight. And I waited for it to get dark so I could play in the absolute dark (obviously w/ my TV on) So I can't wait to start it. I'm playing some Borderlands The Pre-Sequel first. I cannot wait to play this game. I'm glad that your PC copy is amazing and I hope that it runs smoothly and is beautiful (I know the graphics look a lot better on the PC than PS4, but I don't have the funds nor the no how to set up a gaming pc) Hey add me on PSN haron2005
SnowMan87

Favorite Title: Silent Hill 2
PSN: haron2005
Wii U: aaronreason1987

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 15, 2014 11:38 am

Will do. Not played my ps4 copy since lol. I JUST finished the game though.. its AMAZING!!! epic is a understatement. i actually brought TEW for my best mate. He doesn't really follow the games I like but he said the trailer on the Horror channel and said it actually looked Great lol.. so he too will be enjoying it. Sharing the looove. Just want to see the DLC now lol sooo many questions
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak