Favourite Bossfight

(Discuss the game)

Favourite Bossfight

Postby Mortifiedpenguin » Oct 16, 2014 8:11 pm

For me it would have to be the thing in the underground garage (don`t know what it`s called) I died like 15 times in that fight trying to figure out what to do. I actually shot off it`s heads one by one using the rifle, because i thought that was what i was supossed to do. Turns out you could just shoot him wherever. I loved that it was very chaotic and full of action. He one shotted me in his second form allot, but i was having fun fighting him. Man if it wasn`t for the long load screen this game would be allot better. Boxhead fight was alright, nothing special but very tense atleast.
Mortifiedpenguin

Favorite Title: The Evil Within

Re: Favourite Bossfight

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 16, 2014 8:21 pm

thought that boss fight was ace, second time around playing the game I found I could hide under the cars, so i used that, seemed to be working well, till I glanced around and saw its eye staring at me.. just make it from under the car before it was destroyed, nail biting, the end boss is frigging epic though.. to be fair all the boss fights are lol not one I haven't liked
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Postby Mortifiedpenguin » Oct 16, 2014 8:30 pm

True, all bosses look great and are fun to fight, but the final boss to me was kind of a letdown. I got him in two tries and that`s just because i missed the RPG rocket wich was my own fault. The Saddler fight in RE4 atleast had you moving around the area as a character. This just feels like some sort of quicktime event rather than an actual fight, but he does look epic.
Mortifiedpenguin

Favorite Title: The Evil Within

Postby CandyLander » Oct 17, 2014 6:24 am

Laura for the second time. God, that shit took me hours.
Lost in the fog
CandyLander

Postby lolly_poopdeck » Nov 18, 2014 5:38 pm

The first fight with The Keeper.
lolly_poopdeck

Favorite Title: Silent Hill 2

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak