Rocket and machine guns ammo? Infinite ammo?

(Discuss the game)

Rocket and machine guns ammo? Infinite ammo?

Postby Terra2500 » Oct 20, 2014 9:27 pm

Does anyone know where I can find rocket and machine gun ammos? I replayed Survival new game 3 times but can't seem to find...

Is there any infinite ammo available?
When someone is miserable, they will need someone who is more miserable than them - Sebastian to Delsin (Crossover fic)
Terra2500

Favorite Title: Assassin Creed

Re: Rocket and machine guns ammo? Infinite ammo?

Postby BradAKARob » Oct 20, 2014 11:53 pm

I know you do not want to hear this but I think it needs to be said so I apologize ahead of time and do not mean to upset you.

I hope there is no infinite ammo it would ruin The Evil Within. They gave you 200 extra machine gun bullets and a full clip of 40 so you used all 240 bullets, you also got 20 Rocket Launcher Bullets. I think those weapons were to be used only on the boss fights to make the game much more easy on your second play through. I do not see how you could of burned up all that fire power unless you were just useing it on everything? Again I am seriously sorry and hope I did not make you mad.
BradAKARob

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
XBL: FixedCandy

Postby Terra2500 » Oct 21, 2014 12:49 am

BradAKARob wrote:I know you do not want to hear this but I think it needs to be said so I apologize ahead of time and do not mean to upset you.

I hope there is no infinite ammo it would ruin The Evil Within. They gave you 200 extra machine gun bullets and a full clip of 40 so you used all 240 bullets, you also got 20 Rocket Launcher Bullets. I think those weapons were to be used only on the boss fights to make the game much more easy on your second play through. I do not see how you could of burned up all that fire power unless you were just useing it on everything? Again I am seriously sorry and hope I did not make you mad.

No worries. I was only asking out of curiosity. I never used the machine gun at all except for the rocket; I used it on the Traumas, Sadist and the amalgram alpha. So I thought of trying to find the some to restock the launcher.

For the infinite ammo, I thought there might be as Shinji done it for RE4... :lol:
When someone is miserable, they will need someone who is more miserable than them - Sebastian to Delsin (Crossover fic)
Terra2500

Favorite Title: Assassin Creed

Postby Rikitatsu » Oct 21, 2014 12:43 pm

I remember picking up ammo for the Machine Gun, not sure about the rocket launcher.
Rikitatsu

Postby Panda evil » Dec 15, 2014 9:31 am

BradAKARob wrote:I know you do not want to hear this but I think it needs to be said so I apologize ahead of time and do not mean to upset you.

Hey brad I think its stupid not to include it. I just beat it on akumu and started a new game plus on nightmare , i was looking forward to useing the new guns since it is my first ng+ but I cant because theres no ammo drops for these weapons and no infinite ammo. So yeah its retarded to put special gun unlocks in your game but only put enough ammo there for you to use it on boss fight and that only last one friggan ng+ run, the choice should be there even if you never use it, were in the era of choice in video games and that choice Shouldn't be taken away.
Panda evil

Favorite Title: Resident evil 5
PSN: sollzel

Postby rushinplay » Dec 31, 2014 2:51 pm

I've picked up some machine gun ammo here and there, but never a rocket, I've only shot 2 rockets (in chapter 6 of new play-through) but yea, my machine gun ammo is gone. and I feel lucky to find 20 machine gun bullets in a chapter, i'm saving those rockets for chapter 15
rushinplay

Favorite Title: SH2
PSN: reiko57

Postby prince312 » Jan 06, 2015 2:27 am

rushinplay wrote:I've picked up some machine gun ammo here and there, but never a rocket, I've only shot 2 rockets (in chapter 6 of new play-through) but yea, my machine gun ammo is gone. and I feel lucky to find 20 machine gun bullets in a chapter, i'm saving those rockets for chapter 15

Congratulations and Good luck for your next journey
prince312

Postby djidane57 » Jan 07, 2015 3:47 pm

I just finished my NG+ and collected everything (btw that burst pistol is awesome but also a goddamn ammo eater!) . Anyway I agree +1000 with TC , it took me a full ng+ playthrough to max out my assaut rifle ammo WITHOUT USING ANY!
djidane57

Postby JonTheDemonKing » Feb 03, 2015 2:43 pm

I found only 5 rocket in the few chapters and the second to last chapter after you play ng+ after all difficulties have been be completed
JonTheDemonKing

PSN: JonTheDemonKing

Postby JonTheDemonKing » Feb 07, 2015 5:05 pm

And infinite ammo I agree is pointless because the game would be way to easy
JonTheDemonKing

PSN: JonTheDemonKing

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak