"Full House" achievement!

(Discuss the game)

"Full House" achievement!

Postby Sebastian93 » Oct 21, 2014 8:44 am

Hi,did you get this achivement? ( kill 5 enemies with each bolt). I tried everything but I don't understand why I can't get this trophy.
Sebastian93

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4

Re: "Full House" achievement!

Postby Mortifiedpenguin » Oct 21, 2014 9:13 am

Harpoon, explosive and freeze bolts shouldn't be too hard. I think you need to stealth kill enemies when you use the flash bolt and burn enemies using matches after using the electricity bolts. I got this achievement at chapter 15 on my first playthrough ( that open area where you have to keep killing haunted) so maybe you just need to actually hit them with the flash and electricity bolts to kill them by using direct impact.
Mortifiedpenguin

Favorite Title: The Evil Within

Postby Sebastian93 » Oct 21, 2014 9:16 am

I killed all enemies in this way but nothing. Stealth kill with flash and burn with electric,but I didn't get the achivement.I hope it isn't a bug
Sebastian93

Postby Mortifiedpenguin » Oct 21, 2014 9:19 am

Try getting to a point in the game where you face allot of enemies. Shoot them in the chest once or twice and then switch to flash and electricity bolts and go for headshots. If you kill 10 haunted this way using both type of bolts and you still don't get the trophy then i don't know what the problem is.
Mortifiedpenguin

Favorite Title: The Evil Within

Postby Sebastian93 » Oct 21, 2014 5:06 pm

Mortifiedpenguin wrote:Try getting to a point in the game where you face allot of enemies. Shoot them in the chest once or twice and then switch to flash and electricity bolts and go for headshots. If you kill 10 haunted this way using both type of bolts and you still don't get the trophy then i don't know what the problem is.

Thanks! I got the achievement! After using electric bolt,I killed the enemy with shotgun :)
Sebastian93

Postby Goochbot » Oct 21, 2014 10:21 pm

Apart from the frozen, harpoon, electric, explosive and flash, I also needed to kill five enemies with the incendiary and poison bolts, which I only got with the Fighting Chance Pack (which I downloaded after I completed the game twice over). It was the fifth kill with a poison bolt that unlocked it for me. Can you find the blue prints for those bolts in-game, or are they only unlocked via the Fighting Chance Pack?

Incidentally, incendiary bolts also turn Laura into a complete non threat, lol.
Goochbot

PSN: Goochbot
XBL: xI G0OCH Ix
Wii U: Goochbot

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak