REbone Laura Discovery! [Spoilers]

(Discuss the game)

Postby Rikitatsu » Oct 21, 2014 4:58 pm

Apparently, you can defeat hear in the first encounter!

phpBB [video]

Awesome!
Rikitatsu

Re: REbone Laura Discovery! [Spoilers]

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 21, 2014 5:03 pm

I did attempt this on my 2nd play through, but didn't have enough of them bolts :p
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Postby BradAKARob » Oct 21, 2014 5:57 pm

Um Rikitatsu I told you about this three days ago, when I listed all the ammo/bolts it took to kill her. My post was on the monster page under the Re-Bone Laura tab. I think you even looked at it but it seems you are extremly busy around here you must of just forgot.

I was still trying to figure out how to thank you guys but I cannot figure it out lol. Anway Laura I said on the monsters page I killed her during the first encounter. I just looked at my post from the other day I did not say it was during the first encounter but I assumed that is what everyone would of thought. Most of you guy's ran away but I could not find the ladder going down so I got really mad and killed her during the first encounter. I am also planning on killing her on nightmare tonight during the first encounter.Laura is evil and must not live lol.
BradAKARob

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
XBL: FixedCandy

Postby Rikitatsu » Oct 21, 2014 6:25 pm

BradAKARob wrote:Um Rikitatsu I told you about this three days ago, when I listed all the ammo/bolts it took to kill her. My post was on the monster page under the Re-Bone Laura tab. I think you even looked at it but it seems you are extremly busy around here you must of just forgot.

I was still trying to figure out how to thank you guys but I cannot figure it out lol. Anway Laura I said on the monsters page I killed her during the first encounter. I just looked at my post from the other day I did not say it was during the first encounter but I assumed that is what everyone would of thought. Most of you guy's ran away but I could not find the ladder going down so I got really mad and killed her during the first encounter. I am also planning on killing her on nightmare tonight during the first encounter.Laura is evil and must not live lol.

I assumed you meant her Boss fight at Ch.5, sorry for not paying attention.
Rikitatsu

Postby BradAKARob » Oct 21, 2014 6:30 pm

No it's cool I like you Rikitatsu I should of been more pointed when I posted that, kinda my fault.
BradAKARob

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
XBL: FixedCandy

Postby dan76 » Oct 22, 2014 9:45 am

Loved the commentary on the vid!
dan76

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: durangodan76
XBL: durango76uk

Postby Yama » Oct 23, 2014 12:27 am

Yeah, I did this on my second playthrough. 240% with fire damage for two parts? Too good. Made sure to get that upgrade on my first playthrough, thus it made slaughtering her a no brainer.
Yama
Since 1996...
Site Admin

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak