I want one new outfit for Seb anyone else?

(Discuss the game)

I want one new outfit for Seb anyone else?

Postby BradAKARob » Oct 21, 2014 6:29 pm

I hope we get a suprise 1 new outfit in the DLC, would anyone else like a new outfit for him or mabe it is just me? I get tired of him being dressed the same all the time. Also if we get a new outfit I wonder if they could put his revolver on his hip like the cowboys use to do. It would still stay true to his character nothing to crazy.

I am buying the DLC to support The Evil Within but there is nothing in it at all that I want to play, but a outfit to me would be worth the $20. Post your thoughts here about this please even if you think there should not be another outfit. I would like to hear all sides of this thanks guys.
BradAKARob

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
XBL: FixedCandy

Re: I want one new outfit for Seb anyone else?

Postby Valtia » Oct 22, 2014 12:26 pm

I wouldn't say no to a new outfit, but as a woman who really, really enjoys men in formal attire, I am completely fine with him and Joseph running around as is.
Valtia

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 22, 2014 2:11 pm

I would have said about Seb hasing the trenchcoat, but that wouldn;'t make any sense seeing as thats was taken for a reason, most likely to make him feel helpless, after losing EVERYTHING. some of the clothes there did in the design are just odd, some at least in one he looks like a Russian out of a James Bond movie lol, others are more cowboy like, the rest are formal, white shirt, black jacket, stuff you'd expect a detective to wear. Can't wait for the dlc, guessing it will be released early next year, but saying that, SOM *shadow of mordor* has dlc out already and thats only released about a week before TEW, hmm
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Postby BradAKARob » Oct 22, 2014 3:44 pm

The Xbox 1 Exclusive Sunset Overdrive will have DLC for everyone the day it is out which is Oct. 28th.

I also have Shadow of Mordor like you and there DLC was out quick. Most games in the next few years will have DLC no matter what game it is. They charge $60 to $70 U.S. dollars for the game and between $20 to $30 bucks for the DLC. You might as well say all games in the comming years will be $80 to $100 dollars if you include the DLC. As you know Dave it is all about money. I want these game makers to get paied good but it just seems they get paied over and above SOMETIMES not always. The Evil Within I would of paied $200 the game is that good.

*Back to the outfits. The reason I would like 1 outfit or 1 handgun something anything, is because there is nothing in the DLC for me or other players that strongly dislike Kidman and the keeper. Like I said I will buy it to support this awsome game but there is nothing they can do to make me like that spoiled brat, I will not be playing her.
BradAKARob

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
XBL: FixedCandy

Postby Valtia » Oct 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't like her either. Far from it. And I have no plans to play her DLC stories. My sister bought the season pass, but I'm going to have fun as the Keeper. She can handle Juli's crap.

I would like to see more DLC later, because it just doesn't feel like enough. Then again, everyone has to have oodles of DLC nowadays it seems.
Valtia

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 22, 2014 4:23 pm

I didn't like her character at first. I thought she was just a snob, but reading about her a bit more has me interested,
I want to know what happened before she was working/with these people as she knew NOTHING about her own past.. I think they might have done tests on her, she worked on the STEM but something happened, either just a mistake, or something really horrific in order for her mind to blank it all.
. I also want to know how she feels about Seb and Joseph, she was going to tell Sebastian something in chapter 15, "You're a good man and you want the same as me.." then she was about to say say it. So she's growing on me. With a game like this I like to know as much as possible. that way when I play through the main came, I have more in mind, get in the characters.
The Keeper sounds interesting. I want to know what Ruvik but in the safe.. was it just the STEM info, or something more.. There's gonna me maps with missions. I hope there is some story, not just a little mini game as I don't want to lose that fear factor. I am sure they know what they are doing though :p
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak