Expectations For Juli's Campaign?

(Discuss the game)

Re: Expectations For Juli's Campaign?

Postby DampRevil » Oct 24, 2014 9:26 pm

For the most part, I'm fairly confident that Juli's campaigns will explain a lot that was left unresolved. Then again, it seems that most of the mystery in the game revolves around Juli in some shape or form. As for her dying, it's unlikely. You can tell she's an important player in The Evil Within, and if it does become a series, I think her character is just getting started.

On a different topic, I think the hate towards Juli is completely uncalled for. It's just a case of people not understanding her character, so it's just easier for people to hate her. And the whole "snob" excuse doesn't even make sense. A snob is someone who looks down on others because of their social standing. Juli never looks down on anyone. She's just distant, that doesn't make her a bad person. I'm sure all of this will be explained in her campaigns.
DampRevil

Favorite Title: Resident Evil
PSN: DampRevil

Postby Goochbot » Oct 26, 2014 2:11 pm

I don't think Juli is a character deserving a hate, but like the rest of the cast, I don't think she's interesting or anything like that. It would be nice if the DLC fleshed out her character, and the overall story, but mostly, I'm looking forward to new areas, and hopefully maybe some new enemies/bosses too.
Goochbot

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Goochbot
XBL: xI G0OCH Ix
Wii U: Goochbot

Postby Morir es vivir » Nov 05, 2014 12:16 am

For Julie's Story i want to see more Rural/Village/ at night and Mansion/big house areas. That was my favorite (but short) part in the game :/ I want more of that, Katakai knows what he's doing when it comes to making those kind of settings the sickest. I love the shit he does. He was unique in Remake and TEW is another example that this man needs to be around, Katakai for the win!.
Morir es vivir

Favorite Title: REmake-DCut-TEW

Postby Tyrant » Nov 11, 2014 9:48 pm

im expecting something similar to the leon/claire a/b games. guessing we'll playthrough alot of the same areas, with enemy and items locations changed around. some locations we wont see again, and likely some new ones along with some new bosses and possibly enemies.
Tyrant

Favorite Title: REmake

Postby Malcolm Wade » Nov 26, 2014 12:55 am

A decent size of her story is probably going to be about the hospital.

A lot of answers are inside those walls. That's my biggest guess. And I'm sure she'll be in different areas covering other questions that are floating around about the game. I'm thinking that her DLC will be about 8 hours. That's enough coverage, unless they decide to leave you once again out in the dark with more unanswered questions.

DLC will start to take over our minds at that point. :mrgreen:
Malcolm Wade
Vril Summoner

Favorite Title: F.E.A.R

Previous

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak