Black bars!!

(Discuss the game)

Black bars!!

Postby Jdhussle82 » Oct 23, 2014 10:02 am

Why do we not have the option to change the game to full screen? That's so annoying. I understand the reason might be for development purpose or makamis vision but it should be the gamers preference since we are shelling out the cash. I've finally gotten use to it but it still bothers me at times. I'm not the only one complaining about the dreadful black bars! This needs to be fixed in a patch. At least make the bars smaller like re4. Not everyone has 50" TVs and I feel bad for them. Love the game other than that. Needs more modes but that a different subject
Jdhussle82

Favorite Title: RE4--Evil Within
PSN: Jdhussle82

Re: Black bars!!

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 23, 2014 10:27 am

I don't mind them, games damn good, but I get what you mean, after playing it so much you don't notice it, but then after say getting a drink, you see them again, it feels like I am watching a movie, but I want to feel like I am in the game. It takes some of that fear out a little.
I am on the Bethesda forum and appently they are adding the option to remove these bars, on pc at some point with a patch, no news on the console versions though.
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak