New game+ with Same difficulties ???

(Discuss the game)

New game+ with Same difficulties ???

Postby tryclo999 » Oct 27, 2014 7:04 pm

Hello evybody and thanks for this amazing game !

I have a problem with the NewGame+ mode, when i have finished the game and i want start a new game, I can't change the difficulties setting, its very borring and frustating...

I want make a newgame+ but with more difficulties, i don't understand this choice, its not fun at all.

Please make a update solution for this newgame+, many peapole say the same thing, i want play a NG+, but not at the same difficulties. Normal !

(sorry for writting, im french)
tryclo999

Favorite Title: TWD Survival ins
XBL: TRYCLO999

Re: New game+ with Same difficulties ???

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 27, 2014 7:07 pm

You will have to make a new game on a harder mode and then complete it to do the harder game+. It you make, making a new game too easy if you had all your upgrades.
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Postby tryclo999 » Oct 27, 2014 7:13 pm

No, i want take the choice, if i want play hard, i play in hard mode, but if i want a fun partie with a lot of ammo, gun, and etc... i can't make this choice. i'm an adult player, and its my choices the must important. Its my game too !

I understand your ideas of the gameplay, but its still better to have the choice. §Freedom !
tryclo999

Favorite Title: TWD Survival ins
XBL: TRYCLO999

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 27, 2014 7:27 pm

I think you just got on NEW game and pick what setting you want, I have a casual+, Survial and Nightmare loadouts I am working through atm, Casual + for collecting collectibles, the others are to test me, but you should be able to just make a new game, I can pick with NEW or a NEW+ on the start menu
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Postby BradAKARob » Oct 30, 2014 7:30 am

I am in chapter 5 atm of Nightmare+. I fought re-bone lura again in chapter 4 and I was like your time is up you bleeper, I froze her with a bolt twice and hit her twice with the rocket luncher and she was done lol! Also since I am playing Nightmare+ all my kills are worth double green gel (Not sure if ya all knew that or not.) so I got 16,000 green gel from her. I also have 18 rockets left so plenty for my best buddy the keeper when I see him...LoL.
BradAKARob

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
XBL: FixedCandy

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak