Red photograph room

(Discuss the game)

Red photograph room

Postby Lazarus753 » Nov 21, 2014 11:49 pm

In Chapter 3 or 4, there's this red lit room (the one with the first invisible enemy) with a worn out chair facing a wall of photographs. There's also books and bottles all over the ground. Anyways, I looked at all of the photographs today, and I'm pretty sure they mostly depict Seb. Actually, they're definitely a bunch of photos of Seb. About 20% are other photos, namely a face with the eyeballs scratched out. Any theories as to who took the photos, or what this room means? It's probably a red herring, but there's a small chance it actually has to do with the plot.

Maybe Sebastian was lured to the asylum. After all, there was that screeching noise over the car radio when they were being called to the scene. That's the same noise heard constantly throughout the game, the one that turns people into Haunted

I took some screenshots:

"Whoever first thought of killing someone with a chainsaw was a genius."
– Shinji Mikami
Lazarus753
Leatherface

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: Lazarus753
Steam: Lazarus753

Re: Red photograph room

Postby CandyLander » Dec 03, 2014 10:57 pm

That's very detailed.
Lost in the fog
CandyLander

Re: Red photograph room

Postby swordman235 » Dec 08, 2014 7:42 am

Lazarus753 wrote:Maybe Sebastian was lured to the asylum. After all, there was that screeching noise over the car radio when they were being called to the scene. That's the same noise heard constantly throughout the game, the one that turns people into Haunted

And that what makes it interesting. It has thrilled in it.

Favorite Title: Shinji Mikami

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak