I like this (video) too much to not share with fans of TEW

(Discuss the game)

I like this (video) too much to not share with fans of TEW

Postby rushinplay » Dec 23, 2014 8:35 pm

I have posted a couple videos here in the past, and said I wouldn't again so I wouldn't annoy people- but this one, I just like it too much to not talk about it, so if you have seen those and didn't like them, watch this one anyway. It's the end of chapter 13 (in case you have not made it there- don't watch, it will ruin it for you). Episode 24 of my playthrough, if you like it I will give you a cookie, in the mail (it may not survive the trip but it's the effort that counts).

another note: I have played Dragon Age now, and there is no doubt that The Evil Within is game of the year, you may disagree, that is my opinion (that not many people share, but those people are wrong, this game fucking rules)

phpBB [video]
rushinplay

Favorite Title: SH2
PSN: reiko57

Re: I like this (video) too much to not share with fans of T

Postby Lazarus753 » Dec 23, 2014 9:51 pm

Awesome vid, as always. If anyone here hasn't been following his playthrough, I suggest you go back and watch it. It's been a genuinely good ride
"Whoever first thought of killing someone with a chainsaw was a genius."
– Shinji Mikami
Lazarus753
Leatherface

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: Lazarus753
Steam: Lazarus753

Postby rushinplay » Dec 24, 2014 6:00 pm

Lazarus753 wrote:Awesome vid, as always. If anyone here hasn't been following his playthrough, I suggest you go back and watch it. It's been a genuinely good ride

ahh is this Stephen? yes he puts comments on all my videos, he is the only one who does right now, but if I ever have enough views to make money from youtube, i'm going to hook this guy up, I appreciate the approval and support (and for telling others the videos are good)
rushinplay

Favorite Title: SH2
PSN: reiko57

Postby Lazarus753 » Dec 24, 2014 7:45 pm

rushinplay wrote:
Lazarus753 wrote:Awesome vid, as always. If anyone here hasn't been following his playthrough, I suggest you go back and watch it. It's been a genuinely good ride

ahh is this Stephen? yes he puts comments on all my videos, he is the only one who does right now, but if I ever have enough views to make money from youtube, i'm going to hook this guy up, I appreciate the approval and support (and for telling others the videos are good)

Yep, it's me. Hopefully others start watching. I feel like people don't give videos a chance if they're below a certain number of views. People just write it off. In fact, I almost did as well. I guess it happens because everyone's clicked on a vid with 70 views or whatever, and had it turn out to be total garbage. Discovering your channel was a lesson for me in that regard, but it might be a hurdle that's difficult to get past. I was thinking about it, and I actually figure you might have more success if you do an actual Let's Play of a game that's not infinitely popular (but a game that people do want to see played). Over time, people will search up that game (plus the phrase "Let's Play"), and maybe your name will come up. Doing full LPs also gives you the option of trying to get them hosted on lparchive.org, but that might only be for somethingawful forum members. Not sure, but even if you have to join there, it wouldn't be so bad. As long as you make sure to follow the rules, I'm sure you could get a few followers. You just have to LP a game that you know well, that they haven't seen played too many times before

I feel like there's a way for you to make a breakthrough, but it'll definitely take some work to find out how
"Whoever first thought of killing someone with a chainsaw was a genius."
– Shinji Mikami
Lazarus753
Leatherface

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: Lazarus753
Steam: Lazarus753

Postby chriskilla10 » Feb 17, 2015 10:07 pm

I agree with the evil within being game of the year I haven't had fun with a horror game in a long ass time or any game in general this year. Also about YouTube video thing. I really want to be a let's player but it's so damn hard because people brush you off as a poser.
chriskilla10

Favorite Title: REmake

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak