Everything We Know About The DLC So Far

(Discuss the game)

Re: Everything We Know About The DLC So Far

Postby Rikitatsu » Jan 22, 2015 5:22 pm

dan76 wrote:
Jocifer666 wrote:Alright ladies and gentlemen, so according to dear John, the finishing touches on the DLC are being delivered as we speak! He also added, it's not a full game but there's still a lot to see- as well as a new bonus mode. He implied there will be a Mercenaries type mode at some point, could this be it- or is that forthcoming in a later DLC?

A mercenaries type mode would be great or even a horde type mode where you have to survive wave after wave of enemies - basically that arena section in chapter 15, but carried on and on. I'm also hoping for something similar the Separate Ways from RE4.

I looked into buying the season pass on the 360 and it says all dlc will be released by May 2015.

If there was such a mode, I hope they'll let us play with multiple characters like Joseph and Sebastian and not just limit it to Kidman.
Rikitatsu

Postby Jocifer666 » Jan 23, 2015 2:34 am

I'm pretty certain John Johanas implied a while ago that there will be a Mercenaries mode of some kind. I rememeber his answer being: "I'm not going to be the one who will ruin it by saying we have something like it, or will have it in a future DLC."

Not that we need any further reasons to get stoked about The Assignment ha ha.
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Postby DampRevil » Jan 23, 2015 5:32 pm

Most of the information and answers on this thread have actually been his responses to questions I've asked him! That's not really relevant, but I just thought it was kinda cool.

Something else that no-one else has posted yet is that John also mentioned that in addition to new enemies and locations, there will also be new characters in Juli's campaigns as well. I'm sure they're not major characters, but I'm expecting Mobius personnel or someone from Juli's past to make an appearance.

And to touch on the Mercenaries mode, there hasn't really been much hints regarding one. The only thing John has mentioned is that he can't discuss things that haven't been announced. Me personally, that sounds like confirmation, but you never know. Keep in mind that the DLC in the season pass may not be the only DLC in the game.
DampRevil

Favorite Title: Resident Evil
PSN: DampRevil

Postby CandyLander » Jan 25, 2015 11:42 pm

Jocifer666 wrote:-Chapters 5 and 9 will serve as key inspiration.
-Chapter 9

My body is getting ready.
Lost in the fog
CandyLander

Postby Jocifer666 » Jan 28, 2015 2:11 am

The key to John's Kurayami hint, perhaps?

John Johanas Tweet Reply
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Postby DampRevil » Jan 28, 2015 12:15 pm

I was just about to post that, you beat me to it! What do you guys think it could be? This may seem a bit out there, but what if it's Leslie?
DampRevil

Postby Jocifer666 » Jan 28, 2015 2:50 pm

For some reason, I picture Juli's DLC taking place in an abandoned mansion or castle set in complete darkness, ALA RE 3.5-hence the flash light. I'm curious there DampRevil, Leslie? Do tell more!

Can anyone decipher this achievement list? It appears to be for The Assignment, but in Spanish.

SPOILER WARNING
Jocifer666

Postby DampRevil » Jan 28, 2015 9:50 pm

I'm not entirely sure how Leslie could work, but if her light source is important, I can't imagine it'll just be a lantern or flashlight.

About the achievement list,
I saw it earlier and wanted to post it, but I didn't want to risk any spoilers getting out. I saw it by accident and caught a glimpse of all the pictures. There's some interesting things there.
DampRevil

Postby Jocifer666 » Jan 29, 2015 12:47 am

Funny you say that sir, I just found the achievement list on steam! I made a news thread about it, so let's bring the discussion on over there ;).
Jocifer666

Postby DampRevil » Jan 29, 2015 1:09 am

Will do! Though I'm not much for spoilers, so I'll probably have to sit this one out!
DampRevil

PreviousNext

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak