My Idea For A Sequel

(Discuss the game)

Re: My Idea For A Sequel

Postby Jocifer666 » Apr 28, 2015 12:53 am

gmc1992 wrote:will the events of the dlcs affect whatever plans you had for the sequels

Actually, the twist at the end of The Consequence does! But only a little. I'm about halfway done with it now, I can PM you what I have so far- if you'd like to see it?
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Postby gmc1992 » Apr 28, 2015 9:02 am

Sure
gmc1992

Favorite Title: resident evil 4

Postby gmc1992 » May 09, 2015 9:37 pm

whats the save system gonna be like
gmc1992

Postby Jocifer666 » May 11, 2015 2:03 am

I actually never thought of it- But I'm gonna say typewriter ;). I've been focusing more on the plot and game lately- which I should have more in a bit ;).
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Postby Jocifer666 » May 11, 2015 2:08 am

I'm adding a Kidman campaign that'll serve as an epilogue too.
Jocifer666

Postby gmc1992 » May 11, 2015 9:12 am

Nice :)
gmc1992

Postby Jocifer666 » Jul 24, 2015 5:28 pm

Sorry for the lack of updates here guys! Ugh, I've had a crazy personal and professional life, with trying to find a better job as well as time to work on my own films again. Nonetheless, about Homefront: Still working on it, I'm about halfway done with it now. I have to say though, I'm really enjoying coming up with it so far- I would really love to see someone make it in a way or form. The treatment should be completed, hopefully by summer's end? Maybe even mid August? I am taking vacation with my parents next week, so I'll finally have time to read and write again :D.
Jocifer666

Postby gmc1992 » Jul 25, 2015 8:59 pm

Jocifer666 wrote:Sorry for the lack of updates here guys! Ugh, I've had a crazy personal and professional life, with trying to find a better job as well as time to work on my own films again. Nonetheless, about Homefront: Still working on it, I'm about halfway done with it now. I have to say though, I'm really enjoying coming up with it so far- I would really love to see someone make it in a way or form. The treatment should be completed, hopefully by summer's end? Maybe even mid August? I am taking vacation with my parents next week, so I'll finally have time to read and write again :D.

its ok take your time :)
gmc1992

Postby Jocifer666 » Oct 12, 2015 10:45 pm

Finally! I should be done with it by month's end. Just working on the final boss fights. I'll post what I've completed so far here, later.

Also, if I had to hazard a guess: Something will be coming in about two days time :).
Jocifer666

Postby Nemesis85 » Oct 14, 2015 3:10 am

Jocifer666 wrote:Finally! I should be done with it by month's end. Just working on the final boss fights. I'll post what I've completed so far here, later.

Also, if I had to hazard a guess: Something will be coming in about two days time :).

Cant wait to read you script buddy.
Nemesis85

PreviousNext

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak