"THE EVIL WITHIN" Is project ZWEI, [PS3/36o/PC/NEXTGEN]

(Discuss the game)

Re: "THE EVIL WITHIN" Is project ZWEI, [PS3/36o/PC/NEXTGEN]

Postby Spera01 » Apr 20, 2013 4:37 am

Cyberote wrote:
PanamaRed wrote:Oh wow... I know its concept art but still why would you copy such a bad game :/

http://i.imgur.com/L4IpySx.jpg

Idk why people are making a big deal out of this. Idk how many times I've seen books, games, movies, card games, concept art and such use this zombie
Its mostly the fact that the image was supposedly a screen and with this, you can clearly see that it's not. Besides that, they're ripping off a rip off. Not really a good thing. :| Hopefully this is the last and only thing we see like this.
Spera01

Postby Rikitatsu » Apr 20, 2013 4:47 am

Spera01 wrote:
Cyberote wrote:
PanamaRed wrote:Oh wow... I know its concept art but still why would you copy such a bad game :/

http://i.imgur.com/L4IpySx.jpg

Idk why people are making a big deal out of this. Idk how many times I've seen books, games, movies, card games, concept art and such use this zombie
Its mostly the fact that the image was supposedly a screen and with this, you can clearly see that it's not. Besides that, they're ripping off a rip off. Not really a good thing. :| Hopefully this is the last and only thing we see like this.

Actually, it never meant to be a screen, I mistakenly thought it was and listed it as such (My bad). The artist's siganture is in the lower right corner, but it IGN's logo was covering it that's why I didn't notice.

Again, sorry.
Rikitatsu

Postby Spera01 » Apr 20, 2013 4:52 am

Rikitatsu wrote:Actually, it never meant to be a screen, I mistakenly thought it was and listed it as such (My bad). The artist's siganture is in the lower right corner, but it IGN's logo was covering it that's why I didn't notice.

Again, sorry.

Ah that makes sense. Can't blame you, the main character and "safe head" distinctly looked like actual models to me. Didn't notice the signature either myself.

Either way, they ripped off a rip off. A little worrying but everything else looks great so far, so like I said, hopefully its the last thing we see like this.
Spera01

Postby 1v1addict » Apr 20, 2013 12:07 pm

Just asking :
1.What side this game is focusing the shooting or survival horror ?
2. Will it be like Silent Hill kinda game ?
3. Is this pure survival horror or mixed with shooting ? ( I see some drawing of man with gun in the forum, not sure though)

Answers are appreciated
1v1addict

Postby Rikitatsu » Apr 20, 2013 12:56 pm

1v1addict wrote:Just asking :
1.What side this game is focusing the shooting or survival horror ?
2. Will it be like Silent Hill kinda game ?
3. Is this pure survival horror or mixed with shooting ? ( I see some drawing of man with gun in the forum, not sure though)

Answers are appreciated

1- We don't know yet for sure, but it can still focus on shooting and be a survival horror by the way.
2- The only similarity I see with silent hill is that the threat sounds supernatural, so I'm not sure, yet.
3- Yep, there is shooting evidently, but it's still coined "Survival Horror". Pure Survival Horror doesn't mean not shooting.
Rikitatsu

Postby deformity » Apr 21, 2013 5:58 pm

I hope there will not be zombie as enemies, but some other type of monsters, maybe more silent hill style...
deformity

Postby 1v1addict » Apr 22, 2013 1:49 am

Yeah the theme is most likely supernatural, if you watch the trailer, the creatures definitely not zombie
1v1addict

Postby zombz » Apr 22, 2013 6:23 am

They are not fully zombies, but they're similar. I think that is barbed wire that is in their brain. LOL
zombz
Zombz

Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Postby zombz » Apr 22, 2013 6:34 am

I think that guy in trailer is some kind of supernatural psychopath who kills people and make them somehow back to life. I could be wrong about that. Today I saw a topic of NeoGAF a guy who posted spoilers about the game, and when asked if he would have a female partner, he said no, but have a mysterious woman. I could not help but think of Ada Wong. :)
zombz
Zombz

Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Postby Spera01 » Apr 22, 2013 2:44 pm

It's already been confirmed in the recent interview that there will be zombie-like enemies.

Naoki Katakai wrote:You have to have this creepiness and so of course we have normal zombie-type characters.

Of course, these "zombie-type" enemies will probably still be different from the zombies we've come to expect from series such as Resident Evil, so they probably won't be decaying humans hungering for flesh. Instead, they'll probably be more paranormal but they'll still act in a very similar way, as in they shuffle slowly towards you and try to grab/bite you up close. I think they'll probably be more similar to the "ganados" from RE4 myself.
Spera01

PreviousNext

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak