"THE EVIL WITHIN" Is project ZWEI, [PS3/36o/PC/NEXTGEN]

(Discuss the game)

Re: "THE EVIL WITHIN" Is project ZWEI, [PS3/36o/PC/NEXTGEN]

Postby PrerendeRED » May 01, 2013 6:03 am

dk why people are making a big deal out of this. Idk how many times I've seen books, games, movies, card games, concept art and such use this zombie

It's not the same thing at all though. Where are these people? They're nobodies, wanting to make a quick buck.
Mikami, on the other hand, is one of the most respected devs in the industry... Who's just ripped off one of the two worst games (second being Limbo of the Lost) of the decade. Feel the difference? Anybody posted this on his Twitter? What is his reaction, I wonder.
PrerendeRED

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 1
PSN: TVippy
XBL: TVippy
Wii U: TVippy
Steam: fear_itself

Postby Cyberote » May 01, 2013 8:35 pm

I'm sure Mikami has nothing to do with the concept art. And it's not a big deal because that's all it is, concept art. I agree whoever it was who drew this shouldn't have done that, but it's not like Tango is copying an enemy or character design.
Cyberote

Postby FadedBlackangel » May 01, 2013 9:24 pm

I don't think it's a big deal either to be honest, the guy who drew it has already probably gotten a scolding from someone. Possibly fired, who knows.

However I don't know if Mikami would even recognize it if he was presented with that art. He could very well not even know it was copied from another scene. And if that scene did somehow make it into the final game, and people began talking about how it was copied from whatever game, the responsibility would still fall on his shoulders unfortunately.

PSN: FadedBlackangel
XBL: FadedBlackangel
Wii U: FadedArchangel

Previous

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak