The Consequence DLC Discussion Thread [Out Now]

(Discuss the game)

Re: The Consequence DLC Discussion Thread [Out Now]

Postby Rikitatsu » Apr 29, 2015 10:14 am

berto wrote:
Rikitatsu wrote:
berto wrote:Also, what makes you say the Pulse had drastic effect? They never explained that the Pulse does, did they? It's just something Myra mentioned.

Because whenever they hear or see the pulse the s### hits the fan. They hear it and they enter the STEM. You see the pulse and either Rubik is coming or you are about to fall or be warped to somewhere worse than you already are. Nothing positive happens whenever you see or hear the pulse,0 but more than that, nothing ever not happens.

Good point, but shit hits the fan even without hearing the sound a lot of the times, even Ruvic can come after you without the sound. It's seemingly random, some of the major enemies didn't have a high pitched sound preceding them (Laura and The Keeper), Ruvic sometimes does, but sometimes doesn't.

Maybe the Pulse isn't the "high pitched sound " we hear but the visual effect we see sometimes surrounding the environment, I mean this one (at 11:39) :

phpBB [video]

As for what exactly does it signify... It's up to your interpretation.
Rikitatsu

Postby Eslammb » Apr 29, 2015 10:37 am

Hello all , this is my first post here and i am glad that i found an active TEW community

I have three things to share that i hope it can solve even a tiny thing about the story

The first thing is : if we merged Both the main game ending and DLC ending the will we get the following events and are they correct?

Seb destroys Ruvik brain and wakes up in the real world , Juli realizes that she failed in her mission to bring Leslie but the miracle happened and Seb is the one who made the mission succeeded after all and she doesn't know that Ruvik is actually inside Leslie , Mobius were going to bring the alive ones from the STEM machine and Juli realizes this the moment they dragged Joseph so she winked to Seb to play Dead and entered something on his monitor that either implies that he is dead or makes him fall asleep then she ordered the agents to leave Seb , Jiminez and Connelly because they are already dead while we hear Ruvik sound says "No one is" implying that he has still control over Kidman and Mobius , Seb wakes up in the real world to find the building empty from Mobius members ( I think they escaped from the building the moment they knew that a police force was coming ) , Seb goes to the outside and sees Ruvik inside Leslie body (Either he is hallucinating and that is Ruvik mark on him OR Ruvik escaped from the Mobius agents that were dragging him )

The second thing i want to share is that i noticed that whenever seb sees the "Red" world (like when he was wheeled in ch2 or when he saw his likeness shooting him in ch15) we see him wake up in safe haven afterwards? So what do you think is the relation between this red world and the safe haven ?

The third thing that annoys me , why nurse Tatyana is only helping Seb and not Kidman ? If she was really sent by Mobius to help the cops to defeat ruvik the why only helping seb and not their agent kidman? Is this something that has to do with myra
Eslammb

Postby Lazarus753 » May 02, 2015 2:55 pm

Not gonna read into all of the theories and stuff in this thread, as I'm not done the DLC yet. I did play for an hour or so today, though, and it's amazing. One thing, though. I'm not at the part where you see Myra for real yet, but I've seen her on the wanted posters in the KCPD building. My first reaction was that there's no way Seb would be with a woman who looks like that. I was pretty surprised. Maybe I'll have a different opinion when I see her later on in The Consequence (yeah, I got myself a bit spoiled), but yeah, right now I'm kinda like, wtf?
"Whoever first thought of killing someone with a chainsaw was a genius."
– Shinji Mikami
Lazarus753
Leatherface

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: Lazarus753
Steam: Lazarus753

Postby berto » May 03, 2015 5:04 pm

Lazarus753 wrote:My first reaction was that there's no way Seb would be with a woman who looks like that. I was pretty surprised.

Apparently she has a really nice ass.
We are the Dream Makers and we are the Dreamers of the Dream
berto

Favorite Title: Shadows/Damned
PSN: Humberto_Ugalde
XBL: EsteNoEsGringo

Postby Autoignition » May 05, 2015 2:13 am

Lazarus753 wrote:Not gonna read into all of the theories and stuff in this thread, as I'm not done the DLC yet. I did play for an hour or so today, though, and it's amazing. One thing, though. I'm not at the part where you see Myra for real yet, but I've seen her on the wanted posters in the KCPD building. My first reaction was that there's no way Seb would be with a woman who looks like that. I was pretty surprised. Maybe I'll have a different opinion when I see her later on in The Consequence (yeah, I got myself a bit spoiled), but yeah, right now I'm kinda like, wtf?

Her full render looks SO MUCH BETTER. She's actually really pretty imo. I have no idea why her poster looks like that lmao.

You can't see her whole face in the game itself though. We could only see her via flycam shots.
Autoignition

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Autoignition

Postby ShogunXCIV » May 09, 2015 9:01 am

Juli Kidman's ass :) :) :)
ShogunXCIV

Favorite Title: The Evil Witin
XBL: ShogunXCIV

Postby Eslammb » May 09, 2015 10:23 am

ShogunXCIV wrote:Juli Kidman's ass :) :) :)

If you saw her full 3D render from the artbook then you will know why her butt looks incredibly beautiful in the game

she is in her underwear in the artbook and the type she wears a cheeky thong so nothing stands in the way between the tight fit jeans and her lovely butt :oops:

And also am i the only one who notices that her already rounded butt got x4 bigger in the cutscene with leslie in the playground

I will try to post her render from the artbook
Eslammb

Postby ShogunXCIV » May 09, 2015 12:38 pm

Eslammb wrote:
ShogunXCIV wrote:Juli Kidman's ass :) :) :)

If you saw her full 3D render from the artbook then you will know why her butt looks incredibly beautiful in the game

she is in her underwear in the artbook and the type she wears a cheeky thong so nothing stands in the way between the tight fit jeans and her lovely butt :oops:

And also am i the only one who notices that her already rounded butt got x4 bigger in the cutscene with leslie in the playground

I will try to post her render from the artbook

oOOoo yes i'm interested about that man, never see this full 3D render from the artbook. :)
By the way this a shame anybody want to do a naked skin mod for Kidman on the PC version :(
ShogunXCIV

Postby Eslammb » May 09, 2015 3:00 pm

ShogunXCIV wrote:
oOOoo yes i'm interested about that man, never see this full 3D render from the artbook. :)
By the way this a shame anybody want to do a naked skin mod for Kidman on the PC version :(

It is here at 0:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjsdaF1J0EY

From a distance she looked like she is naked rather than wearing bra and thong but i have the artwork pdf and from a close look you can see that she is wearing a white bra and thong , i am not on my pc so i can't upload it but i will soon
Eslammb

Postby ShogunXCIV » May 10, 2015 1:21 am

Eslammb wrote:
ShogunXCIV wrote:

It is here at 0:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjsdaF1J0EY

From a distance she looked like she is naked rather than wearing bra and thong but i have the artwork pdf and from a close look you can see that she is wearing a white bra and thong , i am not on my pc so i can't upload it but i will soon

Great ! ;)
ShogunXCIV

PreviousNext

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak