new executioner trailer

(Discuss the game)

new executioner trailer

Postby gmc1992 » May 20, 2015 12:00 pm

gmc1992
 
Posts: 184
Joined: May 2014
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 23 times
Favorite Title: resident evil 4

Re: new executioner trailer

Postby Gooch » May 20, 2015 1:43 pm

Looks awesome.
User avatar
Gooch
 
Posts: 17
Joined: February 2013
Location: Ireland
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Goochbot
XBL: GOOCH3R
Wii U: Goochbot

Re: new executioner trailer

Postby Autoignition » May 20, 2015 2:58 pm

What's Alexia Ashford doing in there? ;)
User avatar
Autoignition
Moderator
 
Posts: 144
Joined: April 2015
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 35 times
Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Autoignition

Re: new executioner trailer

Postby Morir es vivir » May 20, 2015 8:27 pm

Hey thank's for the trailer! i loved it!. So there is a story line behind this dlc or not?, I wouldn't mind if there isn't one. Btw yeah! That totally looks like Alexia Ashford Wtf?! I'll be playing this next Tuesday after work with a huge joint for an even more extreme trip yay!
User avatar
Morir es vivir
 
Posts: 193
Joined: June 2013
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 24 times
Favorite Title: REmake-DCut-TEW

Re: new executioner trailer

Postby Eslammb » May 21, 2015 6:16 am

The only blonde in the game as far as i know is Myra but I think that she will be a totally new character

So in the Main game we had a RE4/Silent Hill Mix

In Kidman's DLCs we had a mix between third person Amnesia and Outlast

In this DLC we will likely have a first Person Modern RE minus the guns

I don't think a game ever had this change in style between the main game and its DLC
Eslammb
 
Posts: 11
Joined: April 2015
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: new executioner trailer

Postby Morir es vivir » May 21, 2015 11:22 am

Eslammb wrote:The only blonde in the game as far as i know is Myra but I think that she will be a totally new character

So in the Main game we had a RE4/Silent Hill Mix

In Kidman's DLCs we had a mix between third person Amnesia and Outlast

In this DLC we will likely have a first Person Modern RE minus the guns

I don't think a game ever had this change in style between the main game and its DLC


Hmmmm, interesting.
User avatar
Morir es vivir
 
Posts: 193
Joined: June 2013
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 24 times
Favorite Title: REmake-DCut-TEW

Re: new executioner trailer

Postby Autoignition » May 21, 2015 3:12 pm

Morir es vivir wrote:Hey thank's for the trailer! i loved it!. So there is a story line behind this dlc or not?, I wouldn't mind if there isn't one.


I was working two jobs at the time TEW came out, with my secondary being Gamestop. The official word from Bethesda in our outline to pitch the season pass was that there were two story-related DLCs starring Kidman and one extra gameplay DLC where you get to play as The Keeper.

In the stream they did before the release of The Consequence, they said that there was going to be "a story to it" but seemed very particular in not saying that it was part of the storyline.
User avatar
Autoignition
Moderator
 
Posts: 144
Joined: April 2015
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 35 times
Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Autoignition

Re: new executioner trailer

Postby Morir es vivir » May 21, 2015 9:20 pm

Autoignition wrote:
Morir es vivir wrote:Hey thank's for the trailer! i loved it!. So there is a story line behind this dlc or not?, I wouldn't mind if there isn't one.


I was working two jobs at the time TEW came out, with my secondary being Gamestop. The official word from Bethesda in our outline to pitch the season pass was that there were two story-related DLCs starring Kidman and one extra gameplay DLC where you get to play as The Keeper.

In the stream they did before the release of The Consequence, they said that there was going to be "a story to it" but seemed very particular in not saying that it was part of the storyline.


I appreciate that info thank you!!
User avatar
Morir es vivir
 
Posts: 193
Joined: June 2013
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 24 times
Favorite Title: REmake-DCut-TEW


Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 9 guests