Executioner game

(Discuss the game)

Executioner game

Postby DeHeerser » May 26, 2015 8:20 pm

Okay, this is for those who play the Executioner game (DLC)

Two questions:

there is supposedly a hidden boss fight with Seb. How/where to find it?? I already completed once I'm now in secondplaythrough.

secondly, how to defeat the monster boss room? It has a whole bunch of haunted, 3 chain saw dudes and giant. Seb and Oda come out of the elevator but they kill you with 2 shots. They kill my traps and even rocket launcher seems to do no damage to them. Once I singled out Joseph and sword slashed him like 5 times with über-sword... still he just dive away and no damage. WTF. Some glitchy trick to do this is definitely required here: even with full health and armor executioner dies instantly in this fight.
DeHeerser

Favorite Title: Resident Evil
PSN: DeHeerser

Re: Executioner game

Postby Terra2500 » May 26, 2015 9:19 pm

DeHeerser wrote:Okay, this is for those who play the Executioner game (DLC)

Two questions:

there is supposedly a hidden boss fight with Seb. How/where to find it?? I already completed once I'm now in secondplaythrough.

Go to the mansion 2nd floor and head to the corridor where Sebastian was dragged and nearly crushed by gears (Its before Ruvik's parents room) You will find it there.
When someone is miserable, they will need someone who is more miserable than them - Sebastian to Delsin (Crossover fic)
Terra2500

Favorite Title: Assassin Creed

Postby DeHeerser » May 27, 2015 7:41 am

Yes, indeed, this happened with a short cutscene but only during my 3d playthrough. But this fight only gave me a golden hammer, which is pretty much useless in the final executioner chamber.

Seriously, I get through the initial horde fairly easily, but Seb and Joseph are just impossible to beat unless there's some glitch. Even with full health and armor they bring down your health bar within 2 seconds. Even if you have one or two aid packs laying in the floor left in the fight... Even if you hit them with rocket launcher three times or so, they refuse to die. There's just nothing you can do they manage to snipe you from anywhere. So people tell me the glitch that's needed to beat this.

I have all weapons fully upgraded except for one '?' spot. I suppose that's what you get for beating this. I looked on youtube but the only guy who beat this fight did it on PC with a mod that made him invincible.

EDIT:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UloDGUcbqiU

*** Let me just quote what the guy says who uploaded the invincibility video: ***
Published 26 May 2015

""I can just imagine the kind of conversation that took place at tango gameworks while they were deciding what to do for the new game challenge in the executioner [. . .]
"bro i have another idea"
"listen its hard enough already most players would've died like 10 times by the time the RPG Sadist spawns"
"Bro we could like... trick the player into thinking the execution challenge is over... and then throw sebastian and joseph at them. and make sebastian start firing at the player before they even regain control."
"NEAT"
literally tho if i didn't have infinite health i would've died around 30 times in this one video.""
DeHeerser

Postby Terra2500 » May 27, 2015 8:50 pm

I don't think its a glitch. I died over 20 times in that arena that I decided to shut down my PS3
When someone is miserable, they will need someone who is more miserable than them - Sebastian to Delsin (Crossover fic)
Terra2500

Favorite Title: Assassin Creed

Postby Nemesis85 » May 28, 2015 2:17 pm

Was Mikami high on drugs when he was deciding on this DLC?
Nemesis85

Postby bobby trippe » May 29, 2015 7:13 pm

Has anyone else had any problems with this, "The Executioner", on the Japanese 360? Myself and a few others are unable to play this. Is there a patch coming out? It seems strange to have paid for this and not having it work at all. There was no update when starting the game. Did they forget to do that?
bobby trippe

Postby dan76 » May 29, 2015 9:13 pm

I finished playing The Executioner. Again... what was that? Out of the three dlc's I guess it was more "fun", more of a game. But it was like controlling a tank lumbering around, very basic clunky combat and way too easy. Still some odd little glitches - who knows what way you'll be facing after a finishing move. However, not being a fan of the story of TEW I actually like the simple narrative here.

But wtf - they make this mode fullscreen?!? Patch it into the main game! Or at least give us the option.

Well I guess that's it for the dlc. To my mind I really dont think they know the strong points of their own game. Too tied into the "clever" story they've weaved, which is actually just a mess (or simple, but poorly told). If this is what Mikami's brightest underlings come up with I really hope he doesn't step down from the directors chair for a while.

Wouldn't it have been great being able to play as a character armed only with the crossbow, having to scavenge parts and make bolts on the fly?
dan76

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: durangodan76
XBL: durango76uk

Postby DeHeerser » May 31, 2015 8:13 pm

So. Thus far - No one managed to defeat the special execution room AKA Seb&Joseph fight.
DeHeerser

Postby Morir es vivir » Jun 01, 2015 12:03 am

DeHeerser wrote:So. Thus far - No one managed to defeat the special execution room AKA Seb&Joseph fight.

Yeah, someone did...With cheat codes xD
Morir es vivir

Favorite Title: REmake-DCut-TEW

Postby STALKERA90 » Jun 01, 2015 12:19 pm

i beat both joseph and sepastian on 2 or 3 time with luck i guess i played for trophy Complete all Torments last torment is to beat the hidden execution chamber
STALKERA90
THE EVIL WITHIN

Favorite Title: SILENT HILL
PSN: ruslan9005291749
XBL: STALKERA90

Next

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak