Realism

(Discuss the game)

Re: Realism

Postby XiuJu » Nov 07, 2012 5:55 pm

That art work reminds me of my school art GCSE exam though mine wasn't as good. That's really brought back some fond memories.
XiuJu

Postby yurieu » Nov 07, 2012 8:22 pm

dammit. i didnt see the artworks here and posted on news. hope yama dont BAN! me.

for all i read here, someone should make a poll, "who want this to be like RE4 beta?"
yurieu

Postby VteX » Nov 08, 2012 10:02 am

yurieu wrote:dammit. i didnt see the artworks here and posted on news. hope yama dont BAN! me.

for all i read here, someone should make a poll, "who want this to be like RE4 beta?"

yaaa! it's better to have that on the poll with has a creepy atmosphere and Both Static and over the shoulder camera.
VteX

Postby Eiland » Jan 11, 2013 3:21 pm

yes pro realism psychosis hallucinations , no zombies but crazy mutant cannibals eating themselves, each-other and you off-course, just feed them someone else so you can pass freely. But quietly or you'll disturb them

Oh and please give them genitalia, as for realism
Eiland

Postby CandyLander » Feb 04, 2013 1:07 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^ loool what do you mean with "give them genitalia"? do you want them to be naked? >_<

the idea of crazy people attacking each other and no mutants is cool, but the artworks show us some mutant people/dogs and possibly someone with a gas mask like hunk's. so it's probably about contamination.
Lost in the fog
CandyLander

Postby Rikitatsu » Feb 04, 2013 2:55 pm

CandyLander wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^ loool what do you mean with "give them genitalia"? do you want them to be naked? >_<

the idea of crazy people attacking each other and no mutants is cool, but the artworks show us some mutant people/dogs and possibly someone with a gas mask like hunk's. so it's probably about contamination.

Yeah, but we have to keep in mind that those artworks might not be releated to ZWEI at all...
Rikitatsu

Postby MaiyagyGery » Mar 26, 2013 8:49 am

How about to make someone terrified without them knowing what's their source of fear.
Just like what makes you scare when you are in a room full of light?
I've tried so many ways to make this but it's too hard even when you suggest the player "This game is based on real story".
How to make the players mental going down even there are many people in the room played the game.
:D
MaiyagyGery

Postby Nemesis85 » Mar 28, 2013 3:35 am

In addition to realism in story and graphics, I think Sound effects of a game play a key role in making a game realistic. the sound of your gun, footsteps, stuff breaking, even if there is fire.
Nemesis85

Postby Danfromumbrella » Apr 26, 2013 11:00 pm

Make this grounded in reality how classic Resident Evil games were ( not the more Hollywood action flick ones we are getting today)...I'm also fine with Psychological fear mixed in which seems to be borrowing from RE 3.5. ( that's cool with me)
Danfromumbrella

Previous

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak