Any Nightmare mode tips?

(Discuss the game)

Any Nightmare mode tips?

Postby youngmreezy155 » Oct 20, 2014 4:16 pm

Plan on starting Nightmare mode and attempting to find all the collectables while i do it. Any tips anybody can throw me?
youngmreezy155

PSN: jamXmreezus

Re: Any Nightmare mode tips?

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 20, 2014 6:54 pm

I finally got past the sadist on the fiest chapter whoop!, never knew I could there were lockers, or could use them beds to hide under...fail :p still only took me 10mins more than casual, so not too bad. A lot of patients is involves, sneaking around, working out where he prowls while you hide, then coming up with a tactic.
I went from locker to locker, hobbled into the back area where its now blocked off, I grabbed the bottle, hobbled back quickly, hid in the locker, then re took the bottle, launched it back into the other room/area so he could smash me a way through, while he was doing that I was hiding back under the bed so i could see what it was doing.. then waited till he went back to the hallway.. then GO!!!!! :D
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 22, 2014 4:28 pm

I am currently on chapter 2, at the mini village, after getting away from the first x2 haunted. I am browning myself. I have no ammo, no health, I am having to try and out run them enough to get some distance, in order to lure them into bear traps, trip wires. With this fear of having nothing. No telling if they can see me or not, there's nothing more browning than seeing there glowing eyes, right behind you, about to axe ya... I think I might be a bit screwed LOL dang I love this game!!! feels much more better playing on this mode, oh.. and am I the only one here that didn't kill Connelly?
DaveOfTheDead87

Postby Morir es vivir » Oct 22, 2014 6:11 pm

Does anybody know if there's more enemies on Akumu than Nightmare difficulty??
Morir es vivir

Favorite Title: REmake-DCut-TEW

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 22, 2014 6:50 pm

I would guess so,

I am still in the same part.. i managed to kill the clone, I them happily started searching for more supplies in the barn, I then heard a piercing scream, I actually thought my heart was about to stop, proper s**ted me up, There;s another clone! I managed just to make it to the tall ladder and I head up, armed with only a bottle. I thought it was climing up, so i dropped down, only to be torn apart, I was doing soooo well. Scary games normally don't make me swear out loud, make my heart skip a beat with fear or call for a cig break, but this mode, if you haven't played it, do it! its stupidly hard but if you think this game isn't scary, you might soon change your mind :p
Trying to upgraded my pistol, and sprinting time, health.. longs I can take a hit.or two I'm good. I was dancing with a haunted for a good 30 sec, missing is hits, I only had matches, and a bullet. Managed to lay a few punches, placed a bullet in its leg and burned to swine.. i never aim for the heads, unless I know for sure I have the ammo to spare. Matches and leg shots seem to be working pretty well atm with the haunted at least
DaveOfTheDead87

Postby Morir es vivir » Oct 22, 2014 10:28 pm

DaveOfTheDead87 wrote:I would guess so,

I am still in the same part.. i managed to kill the clone, I them happily started searching for more supplies in the barn, I then heard a piercing scream, I actually thought my heart was about to stop, proper s**ted me up, There;s another clone! I managed just to make it to the tall ladder and I head up, armed with only a bottle. I thought it was climing up, so i dropped down, only to be torn apart, I was doing soooo well. Scary games normally don't make me swear out loud, make my heart skip a beat with fear or call for a cig break, but this mode, if you haven't played it, do it! its stupidly hard but if you think this game isn't scary, you might soon change your mind :p
Trying to upgraded my pistol, and sprinting time, health.. longs I can take a hit.or two I'm good. I was dancing with a haunted for a good 30 sec, missing is hits, I only had matches, and a bullet. Managed to lay a few punches, placed a bullet in its leg and burned to swine.. i never aim for the heads, unless I know for sure I have the ammo to spare. Matches and leg shots seem to be working pretty well atm with the haunted at least

LMAO!! i'm actually where you are on nightmare, it's pretty sick.
Morir es vivir

Postby Morir es vivir » Oct 22, 2014 10:31 pm

youngmreezy155 wrote:Plan on starting Nightmare mode and attempting to find all the collectables while i do it. Any tips anybody can throw me?

This is what you need to check in your laptop or iphone while you play the game on nightmare to unlock EVERYTHING for your +NewGame:

http://www.ps4trophiesgaming.com/the-ev ... unlocking/
Morir es vivir

Return to The Evil Within | Psychobreak